Chapter 27

The whole world seemed to pause. Yugi looked at Yami's lifeless face. Bakura and Seto looked stunned. Max looked like he regrets working for the Queen. Selena laughing. Yugi started crying, holding Yami close to him. He was about to give up when he heard a girls voice.
"Hey, did I miss something?"
Yugi looked over at the entrance to see a girl in a red cloak and hood.
"Lily." Yugi said.
Lily walked over to Max and slapped him. Max got a look of shock on his face. Lily looked pissed off.
"You son of a bitch!" Lily shouted in his face.
She turned her back to him and looked at Yami.
"What happened?" She asked running over.
"The Queen stabbed him in the heart and now he's dead." Yugi said.
"Maybe not." Lily said.
Yugi looked at her.
"There is a way. An exchange of blood, but they both have to love each other." Lily said.
Yugi looked at her seriously because he knew she knew they loved each other.
"Let's do it." Yugi said.
"Alright. First drink his blood."
Yugi did as he was told. His thirst was finally fed. When he was done, he looked at Lily.
"Now take your blood in your mouth, kiss him, and let your blood run down his throat."
Yugi bit into his wrist and let his mouth be filled with his blood. He kissed Yami and let the blood run down his throat. Yugi waited and soon Yami coughed and Yami slowly opened his eyes.
"Y-Yugi?" Yami said.
Yugi smiled and then looked at the Queen. He got up, grabbed his sword, and sliced the palm of his hand, letting his blood run down his sword. He pointed at the Queen.
"It's time we finally settled this."
************************************
Oh my gosh! I have one more chapter to do before this story is over, but don't worry, I'm writing a sequel. I also may add an epilogue. Until then, SEE YA!!!