Chapter 19

Yami took a deep breath and he opened the door wider.
"Please come in." He said to the girl.
The girl walked in and looked around as Yami closed the door. She looked at a picture of Yugi and she picked the picture up.
"Look at Yugi smile. He looks so happy." She said.
Yami sat on the couch and looked at her.
"Okay," he said, "two questions. One, what's your name, and two, how do you know Yugi?"
The girl turned around, her messy pigtails softly following her motions. She walked over and sat across from Yami.
"My name is Lily," she said, "and Yugi and I go way back. I met him on a beautiful night with a full moon."
(FLASHBACK-LILY'S POV)
"Come on sis!"
I ran after my older brother with the full moons light as my guide. We were running past a beautiful Sakura Tree, when we saw a boy being beat up. I told my brother we should help, but he insisted on leaving. I didn't listen to him though. I charged at the bullies. I slammed into one of them and kicked the other. The leader got a look of fear. I watched as he ran. I then looked down at the boy.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
The boy looked up at me with a smile. His hair was blond, black, and dark violet. His eyes were a shiny violet.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Yugi Moto." He said.
"I'm Lily Wolf." I said.
(FLASHBACK END-NORMAL POV)
"And we've been friends ever since." Lily said.
Yami shook his head and leaned back. He had a feeling he could trust this girl, but why did he have the feeling that someone was going to betray them?
************************************
I was able to get this chapter our before the deadline. I thought I was gonna be late. Anyways, more mystery. Who's this person that Yami has a feeling is going to betray them? Keep reading to find out! See ya!!!