day 6

Disclaimer: don't own jack
************************************
Yugi gasped with shock. Ryou's eyes were red. Bright red.
"Ryou! You're a- a vampire?!?" Yugi asked, shocked.
"I wanted to tell you earlier, but I was afraid." Ryou said.
Yugi couldn't believe it. Yugi has known Ryou since they were kids. They became closer when Yugi saved Ryou when they were around 13 years old. Ryou was being attacked by a vampire and Yugi killed it with his katana. Yugi's family was the one who started this organization when the first vampire showed it's face or at least helped. The Kaiba family was the ones who actually started it. Yugi was training since he was five.
"How long?" Yugi asked.
"I was born a vampire." Ryou responded.
"Why we're you afraid to tell me?"
"Cause I thought you'd kill me."
"I wouldn't have killed you. We're best friends." Yugi said reassuringly.
Ryou looked up at Yugi and smiled. He then went over to a shelf and pulled down a tiny box. He went over to Yugi and gave it to him. Yugi opened it and saw a pair of lilac colored contacts.
"Thanks Ryou." Yugi said, putting the contacts in.
Ryou looked at him, smiling.
"No prob, Yugi."
Yugi and Ryou talked about what Yugi was going to experience during the transforming stage. The sun soon set and Yugi went to his room.
'I'm so glad I have a friend to talk to now.' Yugi thought as he fell asleep.
************************************
Sorry if the ending sucked. I'm just really tired.