Chapter 26

The picture is someone who is important to the Queen's past and why she's so cruel.
************************************
Yugi ran to his sword and went after the queen. Max deflected it with his own sword.
"Love is hurt Yugi." The queen said.
Yugi looked at her with a confused face. Yugi pushed Max away and went to the queen.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Love only brings sadness and pain into our lives. I should know. I was in love once, but it ended like I should've known it would."
FLASHBACK
'Why?' Was all Selena could think.
She was surrounded by hunters. Then she was saved by an average human who said that she was his maid. The hunters left them alone. He helped her up and gave her smile. She thought the smile was the prettiest one she had ever seen. He asked if she wanted to stay with him for a while. She said yes. They spent 2 years together. They went on dates. Then one day he decided to propose to her. She was about to say yes when hunters appeared. They shot him.
"This is what you get, you filthy bloodsucker." They said, walking away.
She cried as she collapsed next to him. She went through months of grief, destroying the castle and hurting herself. She finally decided love was just misery and it shouldn't exist. She gave up on ever finding love again and she built a wall around those feelings and became cold and cruel.
FLASHBACK END
"You see. Love us pain." She said.
"No. Love brings us happiness. We need it." Yugi protested.
"I'll make you feel the same pain I did." She said.
She grabbed one of Max's swords and went past Yugi. She then stabbed the sword right into Yami's heart. Yami stumbled backwards, coughing up some blood. He collapsed on the ground. Yami started to fall forward. Yugi ran and caught him. Yugi turned Yami over so Yami would face him.
"Yami!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" Yugi shouted as the Queen laughed.
************************************
Oh no! Yami's been stabbed! What do you think Yugi's gonna do about it? Tell me. SEE YA!!!