Chapter 28

Yugi and the Queen were finally gonna battle. Yugi stared at the Queen.
"You'll never be able to defeat me." The Queen said.
"We'll see Selena." Yugi said.
Yugi went at Selena. Selena dodged and tries to kick Yugi in the back, but he counters and elbows her in the gut. Selena was sent flying. Yugi walked over to her, his sword fully powered.
"You reign has come to an end." Yugi said coldly.
Yugi raised his sword and brought it down on Selena's neck. Blood splattered on Yugi as Selena's head rolled. Yugi turned to see everyone staring at him in shock.
"You killed her." Yami said.
"Who will rule the kingdom nos?" Seto asked.
Yugi went and picked up the Queen's crown and put it on his head.
"I will and Yami will be my king." Yugi said.
Yami walked up to Yugi and lifted Yugi's head with his finger. Yami leaned down and gently kissed Yugi on the lips.
"I'd love to be your King." Yami said.
They all left and went back to the base, where Bakura and Seto were tackled by their boyfriend's. They all lived happily ever after.
************************************
It's finally over for this one. Yes there will be a sequel. I'm sorry if it isn't as good as you planned and just know, there will be an epilogue. Until then, SEE YA!!!