Chapter 21

(AT BASE)
Yami was laying in bed and was looking at a picture of Yugi that Lily had given him. He looked about 6-years-old. Yami heart started to ache at the thought that he might never see Yugi again.
"What is this feeling?" Yami asked himself.
He turned over and started thinking of Yugi's smile and soft violet eyes. Yami's heart started to race and he could feel his face heating up. He continued go toss and turn until he decided to get up. He walked into the kitchen to see Ishizu feeding Malik her blood. Malik was still drinking when he saw Yami. He quickly pulled away and looked at Yami.
"Ya-Yami. What are you doing up?"
"I couldn't sleep." Yami said, walking to the fridge.
"Why?" Ishizu asked.
Yami grabbed some water and stood up, looking at her.
"I was too busy thinking about Yugi." Yami said.
Ishizu and Malik looked at him with a confused look, begging him to explain without saying anything.
"What does it mean when your heart races every time your near a one person and your heart aches when their away?" Yami asked.
"Your in love. I feel that way with Marik and its the same for Seto and Joey. Joey hasn't left Seto's side since you guys returned." Malik said.
"Does that mean I'm in love with Yugi?" Yami asked.
Yami turned around to see Ishizu and Malik looking at him wide eyed.
"What?" He asked.
"Did you just say you love Yugi?" A voice asked.
The three looked over to see Lily with tears in her eyes.
************************************
I'm going to ask again. Do you guys want a sequel to this? Hope you like this chapter. See ya!!!
(

Just know I'm updating late because we lost power and I have no Wi-Fi)