Chapter 25

Just know, the picture is how the Queen recently made Yugi dress. Hahaha I'm so evil and perverted.
************************************
Yami skidded to a halt as him, Seto, and Bakura arrived at the Queen's castle. There was a boy there.
"We were expecting you three. Please follow me. The Queen wants to talk to you three." The boy said, turning around and walking through the gates.
The three followed the boy through the gates and into the castle and to the throne room. There was the Queen with Yugi standing beside her. Yami had to hold his nose to prevent the bloody nose that was starting. Yugi smiled and ran to Yami, hugging Yami in a tight hug.
"I never thought you'd come!" Yugi exclaimed.
"Of course I'd find you Yugi. After I first met you, I thought you were the cutest thing in the world and that's why I risked my life for you." Yami then smirked and whispered in Yugi's ear, "Also I love the outfit."
Yugi pulled away, a huge blush covering his face as Yugi tried to pull down the maid's outfit the Queen made him wear.
"Sh-shut up!" Yugi exclaimed.
Yami simply chuckled and pulled Yugi into another hug.
"Yugi, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but........... I love you Yugi." Yami said.
Yugi's eyes widened. He was shocked at those words, but he already knew his response.
"I love you too Yami."
Yami pulled away and leaned towards Yugi. Their lips were about to touch when a sword flew between them.
"I absolutely hate mushy gushy shit!" The queen said as she strode towards them.
Yugi looked at the sword, realizing it was his. He then....................
************************************
Me: NOOOO!!!! THEY WERE SOOO CLOSE!!!!
Yami: What are you going on about?
Me: *hides script* Nothing Yami!
Yami: Okay. *leaves and I continue being angry that they didn't kiss*