Chapter 20

I thought I should tell you this now that this story will sadly come to an end soon. You guys have been awesome, so that's why I decided to ask if maybe you guys would like a sequel to the story. Tell me in the comments.
************************************
(AT THE CASTLE)
"Maid!"
Yugi came running into the throne room and bowed at the Queen's feet.
"Yes my Queen?" Yugi said.
"I want the whole castle cleaned this instant."
Yugi quickly bowed and started cleaning. His progression of turning into a vampire was becoming slower and it hurt alot worse with the hunger. He was afraid and lonely. He wanted his friends. He wanted......Yami. He wanted to be in Yami's arms, telling him everything would be fine.
'Wait what?' Yugi thought.
He shook his head and slapped himself. He doesn't know why he had such a thought. He was the one who had done this to him.
'Could I have......fallen in love with Yami?' Yugi asked himself in his thoughts.
He was confused by this feeling. His heart aches whenever he wasn't with Yami and whenever he was around Yami, he would get flustered and not be able to speak, and his heart would race so fast. He shook his head again and got back to cleaning. He finally was finished after a few hours. He went to his room and laid on his bed. He tossed and turned as thoughts of Yami filled his head. He was finally able to fall asleep, but he was still confused about his feelings.
'Maybe they'll make sense tomorrow?' He questioned.
He doubted his feelings would ever make sense to him.
************************************
There we go. Another chapter done. Hope y'all enjoy it. See ya!