Chapter 11

Never look into a vampires eyes. They will trap you as their prisoner. Their eyes are the most dangerous feature they have. Never fall in love with them.
That's what Yugi had always been told, but now as he stood here looking into Yami's deep crimson eyes, he saw what they mean when they say they'll trap you.
"Yugi, we need to go back upstairs." Kaiba said.
"Ye-yeah." Yugi said.
He could still feel Yami's gaze as they went upstairs, all of their eyes disguised again.
"So Kaiba, your a vampire?" Yugi whispered.
Kaiba simply sighed and looked at Yugi.
"You really want to know the story?" Kaiba asked.
All of them shook their head yes and Kaiba sighed again. Then he dragged them into a room, locking the door.
"My whole family has been vampires ever since the beginning of time. We are also of Noble blood. My family is the second noble blooded vampires to ever be born into existence in this world. My kind of bloodline is rare in vampires." Kaiba explained.
"Well then why did your family create a place that kills vampires?" Ryou asked.
"We were tired of those nasty vampires who aren't innocent trying to take over the world, so my family created the hunters to take them down, with the help of Yugi's family."
All this was hard to take in. Then someone knocked on the door.
"Its Joey."
Kaiba went over and opened the door.
"What do you want mutt?" Kaiba asked. Joey stared at Kaiba and then he handed Kaiba some papers with a huge blush in his face and ran off.
"What was that about?" Everyone asked Kaiba.
All Kaiba did was shrug his shoulders and walk out.