Chapter 9

"Look what the cat dragged in." Yugi said as he got out of the van.
"I could say the same to you." Kaiba said.
Yes the surprise just had be Kaiba, way to early as always. Seto looked in the back of the van. When he saw the two vampires, he got a look of surprise on his face.
"Are these those two vampires I had heard about?" Kaiba asked.
"Yes sir, they are." Yugi said.
Joey and Ryou put the two vampires downstairs in the cellar. Seto watched them closely, a little to closely.
"Do you know them, sir?" Yugi asked.
"No."
Kaiba checked the base to see if everything was in order. Soon, Joey came up.
"Yug. They've woken up." Joey said.
Yugi and Kaiba went down to the cellar. Kaiba motioned for Joey to leave and he did. The two vampires were talking to each other and looking at the where they were. They sensed Yugi and Kaiba's presence. And what happened next was very unexpected.
"You!" Yami shouted, pointing at Kaiba "Your the one who made us vampires!"
Yugi looked at Kaiba, who had an irritated look on his face. Yugi couldn't believe it. He was hoping Kaiba would deny it, but instead Kaiba smiled, showing his fangs.
"Alright. Yes it's me, but honestly, I thought you two had died." Kaiba said in a calm tone.
"Nope. Instead we actually have a victim in the process of becoming one." Yami said.
"And who would that be?" Kaiba asked.
Yami pointed at Yugi. Kaiba looked over at Yugi. Yugi sighed and took out his contacts to show his lilac and red eyes.
'This is awkward.' Yugi thought.