Chapter Six: I tried

Saying bye to Wayne in New York was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. I wanted to cling to him as he kissed me bye for the last time. I know I cried the entire way home. I think I went through every emotion possible driving home form the airport mainly depressed the it turned to me being pissed off.I didn't get the chance to bitch at him like I wanted about everything he had told me but at the same time I didn't want to fight wit him his last night out. If last night was our last night to be together I was determined to make it worthwhile for both of us. I cried every time I thought about that night. Chris had cussed me up one wall and down the other when I made it home.

Pulling up at the house I groaned as I saw Chris walking toward my house shaking his head. I wanted to run into my house like I didn't see him but I knew he would just make a bigger scene. I sighed relieved both my parents were out. Grabbing my bags I just waited on him. He walked up to me, "are you fucking stupid or what B, I mean I don't understand." I sighed shoving my bags at him and and walked up the porch unlocking the front door and walking to my room. Chris followed me throwing my bags on my bed. "Then you can't text me back, why the fuck you in New York B!" I looked down about to lie when Chris pulled up my Facebook page and pointed at my last post. "You forget your shit post what town your in B." I shook my head, "Chris he asked me to come down, he wanted to spend his last night out with me." Chris laughed, "when he should have been spending it with his fucking kids or you forget about that, Tyga said he has another bitch pregnant now. This what you want for you life B then by all means keep fucking him." I started crying too much was going on and I needed Chris to be there for me not yelling in my face. "Why can't you just have my back, I always have yours even when your wrong!" Chris shook his head, "I ain't turning my back on you B, I just want you to realize how stupid you are being, Wayne is playing you and your stupidly following behind him like a damn puppy." Crying so hard I couldn't see I sank down on my bed and Chris sighed sitting beside me puling me into his arms. "B I'm sorry but its time you faced facts." I shook my head not wanting to listen to him.

During the month of April I had been spending a lot of time with Chris, Kinsley, and some of our mutual friend. Chris had told me about a rumor that not only did Wayne have one girl pregnant but two. I had enough of Wayne deciding that he was just too much, I mean damn. I started talking to a guy name Alex. Chris and Kinsley almost begged me to go out with him the first time and I agreed only if they went with us. Getting ready that night to go out Kinsley was so excited. "I'm so glad you decided to give him a chance, he is so hot...well not as hot as my chrissy poo." I rolled my eyes, "first off Chrissy Poo is not cute and Alex is OK." Alex was more than OK actually, he was half Mexican half black and had the most gorgeous green eyes I had ever seen. As a plus he had tats on his arms and well to be honest that is a weakness of mine. Kinsley gave me a look, "bitch don't lie to me, you forget I'm your bestie." I shrugged as I looked in the mirror making a face. "OK, OK he is hot." We busted out laughing. That night we went to the movies before going out to eat at AppleBee's and I surprisingly found myself having fun. Alex was a great guy, he wasn't' Wayne but he made me laugh again, I had fun with him.

Kinsley had spent the night with me that night and I didn't think she would ever shut up about Alex. I rolled my eyes listening to her. "I saw him grab your hand during the movie, I had to hit Chris and point it out, of course then I had to stop Chris from trying to separate ya'll." I rolled my eyes laughing cause I could picture Chris doing just that. "Alex is OK." Kinsley made a face. "Brynn what is wrong with him." I opened my mouth but quickly closed it. K shook her head, "ya'll are so freakin cute together." I rolled my eyes grinning, to be completely honest if it wasn't for Wayne I would be all over Alex. "See I know you like him, wait till I tell Chris." Really like Chris is my daddy. I knew Chris was happy thinking I had moved on and maybe I had made myself believe I was.