Chapter Three: No Goodbyes

I awoke to Wayne kissing the back of my neck I rolled on my back and he laid his head on my chest. "The guys still out, you hungry I'll get us some room service." I shrugged running my fingers over his dreads. "I could eat." Wayne stretched his arms out behind his head before he sat up standing up and pulling his clothes back on. He reached in the nightstand throwing the room service menu at me. I sat up pulling the covers around me. I flipped threw the pages not knowing what I wanted at all. Wayne walked to his dresser and started rolling a blunt. I shrugged. "What are you getting?" Wayne turned around shrugging. "Burger and some spicy fries." I nodded, sounded as good as anything else. I looked around until I saw my bag. "I'm going to jump in the shower." Wayne nodded, "What you want and I'll order it while your in." I bit my lip playing with my necklace, "same as you, but no onions or tomatoes." Wayne nodded and arched his brow as I stood up grabbing my dress and held it to me as I grabbed my bag. Walking past him he grabbed my arm. "It's to late to be shy." I looked up at him seeing his smirk and continued on to the bathroom.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me digging in my bag until I found my lotion. I changed into some khaki shorts and a turquoise and white layered tank before putting my makeup on and running a comb through my hair. Walking back in the bedroom I didn't' see Wayne so I walked in the main room and saw him kicked back on a couch and froze as I saw a guy sitting opposite him. Wayne nodded his head back at me and I quickly went and sat beside him. He threw his arm around me and I know I looked at the guy across from me crazy. Wayne was tatted up from head to toe but this guy had stars tattooed on the top of his head that stuck out. He was watching me and it hit me who he was. "Brynn this is Baby." I nodded. "I recognize him." Baby eyed me and I knew I was being judged. I grabbed the ring around my neck and started playing with it. Hearing a knock at the door Wayne jumped up and returned placing our food in front of us on the coffee table. Baby stood up saying he was going to the studio and would catch up with us later. He looked down at me. "Nice meeting you Brynn. Keep my boy out of trouble." I nodded not knowing what to say and he laughed as he walked out the door.

After we ate Wayne sat back pulling me back in his arms. "So we can go to the studio if you want." I shrugged not really feeling being around other people right now, I wanted to be selfish and keep him to myself for a little longer. "We can chill here." I nodded and Wayne licked his lips. "So you have trouble getting away." I shook my head. "A little my mom kinda freaked out but I can usually get my dad to talk her into whatever I want." Wayne laughed. "Your folks still together." I nodded, "yeah." He shook his head. "You got any brothers or sister." I shook my head. "No just me." Wayne turned his head "Kids?" I laughed. "Umm no, you do though right." He laughed. "Yeah my lil girl is 3. I was quiet and Wayne looked over at me. "That bother you." I shook my head no. "No, its cool. Does me being 16 bother you." Wayne sighed looking at me. "Sometimes, you don't act 16. I will be 20 in September and you just turned 16 so yeah I mean I can't even be seen alone with you ya know." I grabbed my necklace and started into play with it. I nodded my head not knowing what to say. Wayne reached out grabbing my hand. "Why do you do that when you get nervous." I looked up at him shrugging. "It was my grandma's necklace, she gave it to me right before she died. Its just a nervous habit of mine I guess. When I play with it I feel her strength." Wayne nodded his head. "I fell ya." I kinda wanted to ask Wayne what exactly we were doing but at the same time I didn't want to ruin my weekend already. I let out a sigh and Wayne leaned forward grabbing his drink. " Unlocking my phone I checked my email that I had been ignoring. Wayne grabbed the phone out of my hand and put his arm around me. I glanced at him crazy but he pulled the camera up and told me to smile. As he took the picture he sent it to his phone. "Something to remember me by." I rolled my eyes. "Don't think I will ever forget you."

Wayne and I talked about some of everything until Chris and Tyga knocked on the door. They came in both hyper as hell and it didn't take long for them to get Wayne crunk. They started smoking and talking about how the session went today. Wayne told them he would be there tomorrow to listen to Chris and that we could go to some club. Chris and I looked at each other but Tyga made a face. "Trust me they wont be carding either one of you." Chris got all excited and I had to tell him to calm the fuck down. The guys stayed up playing the ps3 that was hooked up to the TV. I quickly got bored and stood up. Wayne reached out grabbing my arm. "Where you going." I nodded to the bedroom door and he shook his head putting his attention back on the game. Chris looked up at me and I just winked at him, he grinned at me turning his attention back to the conversation they were having. Walking in the room I changed into some stripped pj pants and a black tank. Turning on the TV I laid on my stomach at the foot of the bed flipping channels until I saw something I wanted to watch. My phone chimed and I looked down seeing it was from Chris. "You OK in there?" I rolled my eyes. "And if I wasn't? Yeah I'm cool just not used to being around all that damn smoke and ya'll are annoying as hell when your all together." Chris sent me the emoji of the monkey covering his mouth. "Just checking damn." I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to the TV.