Chapter Nine: The Question

Wayne and I spent the reminder of the morning cuddled on the couch watching TV and talking. I was laid on a pillow in his lap watching TV when I looked up at Wayne and the fact that I knew nothing about him suddenly hit me, he looked down at me giving me a look, "whats up?" I shrugged, "was just thinking we know practically nothing about each other." Wayne licked his lips, "well talk to me baby." I shook my head, "why I got to go first?" Wayne grinned at me, "cause you brought it up." I rolled my eyes at him, "forget it." He laughed leaning down kissing me. "No for real, talk to me." I sighed, "I don't know what to say." He made a face, "everything."

I moved from my side to my back and Wayne started playing with my hair. "Well I mean I guess start with what you know, I'm 17, 18 in July, can't wait for that." Wayne smirked down at me, "me either." I bit my lip grabbing my necklace, "I have no brother, no sisters, my parents are very easy going obviously, probably because I never get in trouble. They would have a heart attack if they knew what I was doing right now." Wayne laughed, "I imagine so baby girl." I rolled my eyes, "you know Chris he is like my best friend, always has been. He isn't too hot on us talking by the way." Wayne bit his lip, "So I've heard." I looked up at him and he shook his head. "Tyga and him are close but so are we." I nodded understanding what he was saying. "I half expected him to turn you off me completely. I can't lie, I have fucked with girls in the past broke their heart and I can't say I won't break yours but I can promise you I will try." I was pulling at my necklace so hard I was afraid it would break and Wayne must have noticed cause he grabbed my hand with his pulling it to my stomach.

"Why should I believe things will be different with me?" Wayne shrugged, "you shouldn't." I looked up at him and he was staring at the TV. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. Wayne caressed my face, "Keep talking, tell me what you like what you don't like." I shrugged, "I don't know, I love Chinese, vanilla dr peppers, love to read, love to write, love to sleep late, love that your out of prison cause I missed the hell out of you." Wayne grinned down at me, "I just love the fact you still talking to me after what I just said to you." I shrugged looking up at him as his lips came down meeting mine. "Never regret me." I shook my head at him sitting up wrapping my arms around his neck."Even if I wanted to I wouldn't." Wayne's lips connected with my neck, "talk to me before I decide I don't want to talk anymore." I laughed turning and straddling him. "We can talk later." Wayne licked his lips, "let me tell you what I like." I looked down at him. "I like that you came to me that night when I sent that note to you, I like that you came to me now even though you was pissed off at me. You know all the bad things about me and none of the good and your still here." I bit my lip looking in his eyes. "Well it helps your pretty fucking hot." Wayne smirked at me as I leaned back in to kiss him.

I knew their was other things we should be talking about but I didn't care right then. Wayne's hands were roaming under my shirt and his lips were on my throat. I bit my lip tugging at his shirt, he leaned back pulling it off and I leaned down kissing his chest. His hands started tugging on my own shirt making me sit up so he could pull it off. I felt kinda awkward to be in the middle of his living room in the middle of the day stripping but as Wayne undid my bra puling it off replacing it with his mouth I forgot to care. His tongue was doing magical things and I groaned as my phone started ringing. "Ignore it." I leaned back trying to see who it was but Wayne's grip on me wasn't letting up. I sighed biting my lip grabbing Wayne's face, "what if its my mom or dad." He leaned back loosening his grip enough for me to reach my phone. Grabbing it I saw it was indeed my mom. "Fuck." I hit answer holding my finger to my mouth. "Hey mom whats up."

My mom was rambling and I rolled my eyes, "mom what the hell." She sighed, "Brynn when are you coming home." I bit my lip, "umm Sunday, that cool." Wayne glanced up at me and I shook my head. "So where did you say you were at, and baby why didn't you take your car." I sighed, I knew I should have taken my car to Kinsley's. "With Kinsley mom, and I don't know just didn't' feel like it." Mom was quiet a minute and I had a momentary fear that she was rambling in my room and tried to think if I had any damning evidence in there. "OK baby, me and your dad were talking and he asked where you was and I couldn't' remember." I nodded letting out a breath. "Momma what are you doing it sounds like you're tearing up the house?" She laughed at me, "your dad lost the remote again." I smiled. "OK mom see you tomorrow, love you." I hug up as she said I love you too and looked at Wayne who was just watching me. "Everything good." I nodded "Yeah didn't know where I was." Wayne laughed, "still don't do they?" I laughed as his lips made contact with my throat. "Hell no."