Chapter 47: Wait...What

The next morning I awoke feeling horrible, walking to the bathroom I jumped at my own reflection in the mirror. I t was evident that I had cried myself to sleep, Wayne had never joined me in the bedroom. Sighing I ran myself a nice warm bath, I would have preferred a nice hot bath but yeah being pregnant sometimes sucks. The water even though not as hot as I wanted felt good to my aching body. Closing my eyes I tried to clear my mind to no avail, there was no escaping my reality.

Getting out of the tub I pulled my hair up into a messy bun changing into some comfy pj pants and a shirt. Sighing I slipped on my cheetah print house shoes before heading downstairs. Heading straight for the kitchen I put on a cup of coffee digging through the cabinets searching for something to eat. There was nothing that didn't' require either unfreezing or taking an ungodly amount of time to cook. Giving up I grabbed my cup and headed down the hall first to Wayne's office that was completely empty then to the living room. Easing my way on the couch I reached out turning the tv on not even caring what came on just wanting some sound in the background.

I had just finished my first cup and was on my way to make my second when Wayne came through the kitchen. He eyed me arching his brow before handing me a bag and walking past me. Opening the bag I saw he had went out and gotten breakfast. I assumed he had already ate, or either this was his breakfast and he just decided to give it to me since I was up. I sighed sitting the bag down walking to his office, he was going to talk to me this morning damn it.

We collided in his office doorway, he put his arms out holding me steady. "I was coming back." I nodded ok looking up and him as he leaned his head down on mine. "go eat please." I nodded turning around and walking back down the hall. I was aware of Wayne walking behind me, too aware, so aware I was nervous. Entering the kitchen I sat at the bar watching as Wayne made his own coffee before sitting down beside me and pulling out our food. I bit my lip grinning as I opened mine and found he had gotten me biscuits, gravy, and bacon. He had gotten himself pancakes, sausage and eggs. He knew me so well, I just wish he would talk to me.

Things were awkward, he was eating and I was stirring my food around waiting on him to speak to me. Sighing I took a bite of my food wishing I hadn't waited so long to eat, it was getting cold. Glancing over at Wayne I frowned seeing he was about done, I knew the second he was done he was going to get up and disappear. The minute he sat his fork down and stood up I stood up, he looked down at me warily, "you haven't' eaten anything." I sighed, "when are you going to talk to me." Wayne let out a breath, "I'm talking, your home, what else do you want."

Something in me snapped, "what I want, I want you to fucking talk to me. stop ignoring me." Wayne looked at me crazy, " you want to talk, really well what the fuck do you want to talk about." I frowned at him, I mean why was he mad, I was the one who had all the reason in the world to be mad at him. We both stared at each other for what felt like minutes, neither of us talking. Wayne finally shook his head, "nice talking to you." I groaned, "your being unfair." He looked at me and laughed, "unfair let me tell you about unfair. I have done nothing but try to make up for all the shit I put you through and when one crazy bitch comes at you you take her side."

I opened my mouth only to shut it back, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes but that only seemed to make it worse. "Stupid me thought after that night you came to my room that you would see I wasn't lying to you and come home with me. I don't buy that I missed the plane bullshit, I swore I was done with your ass. Got me looking like a damn fool chasing your ass."Blinking I was tempted to pinch myself to make sure that this was not another dream I was lost in. "So what I'm just supposed to assume she was lying when you fucked her before behind my back." He shook his head pushing past me, "when I told you it wasn't true that is when you was supposed to believe me." I watched him grab his keys, I could see the veins in his neck throbbing. "Where are you going, you just got home." Wayne looked back over his shoulder, "fucking studio, is that OK with you." I rolled my eyes I was done arguing with him.