Chapter 43: Going Crazy

Surprisingly I woke up the next morning I woke up refreshed, I had slept the entire night not waking up once. After changing into some Aztec print palazzo pants and a black tank I put on full makeup and took the time to straighten my hair before  I went in the kitchen hooking my iPhone into the ihome. After finding the perfect song I started digging through the fridge pulling out everything I needed to make an omelet.

I was lost in my own world singing along with my music when Kinsley came around the corner rubbing her eyes, "you okay." I nodded at her "yeah I'm good." Kinsley sat down at the bar watching me, "have you decided what you're going to tell Wayne." I started humming along to my music, "Brynn I know you hear me." Putting my omelet in a plate I cut it in half putting her some on a plate. "Yeah I said I was good." Kinsley eyed me as I sat down beside her and started eating half singing shaking my head to the song that had just switched on. Kinsley made a face reached over and turning my song off making me give her a look like what the hell.

Looking over at her I sighed, "I told you I'm good ok, now no talk of Wayne, at all today. I don't want to think about him at all today." Kinsley nodded and I reached back over her turning my music back on, Kinsley shook her head turning it right back off. "He is leaving tomorrow, I know last night I said..." I shook my head, "I told you I'm good, I'm happy, I just want to chill today." Kinsley made a face, "yeah." I rolled my eyes kinda upset she was ruining my vibe this morning.

After I ate I cleaned up the kitchen before going to sit in the living room with Kinsley. Plopping down beside her I elbowed her, "what's your problem?" Kinsley frowned, "I just wanted to make sure you are ok after last night." I nodded, "yeah girl, for real I'm good, I told you last night, it was like a light turned on in my head." Kinsley shook her head, "Ok well are you going home with Wayne or not." I groaned, "who the fuck is Wayne." Kinsley's eyes bugged and I had to ignore he to keep from laughing, I knew she though I was going crazy but I just needed space.

When Chris got up and went in the kitchen Kinsley got up and I could hear them whispering and heard both mine and Wayne's name. I grinned waving at Chris as he came in and sat down in the big recliner beside me. "Where you going today?" Shaking my head I frowned, "why do I have to be going somewhere just because I got dressed today." Chris frowned at me, "cause you do, come on Kinsley thinks you've lost your damn mind this morning." I sighed throwing my head back and placing my hands on top of my stomach, "I just want like peace today, please just give me today to be young and carefree. I don't want to be Wayne's next baby momma, I don't want to be his ex girlfriend, I want to be me" Chris nodded, "so you're saying your back?" I nodded back at him, "yep I'm me."

Chris looked up at Kinsley who was watching us, "she is good, leave her alone." Kinlsey replied by frowning deeper clearly not satisfied by any of our answers, at least Chris understood. I sat in the living room a little it before I got bored. Glancing over at Kinsley I nodded at her, "go get dressed and lets go clothe shopping." She frowned back at me, "I don't want to even look at clothes right now." Rolling my eyes I shook my head, "for the babies dork not you." This seemed to change her mind and she went to her room to get dressed.

After what seemed like forever she emerged in a chevron print dress and a white quarter sleeved blue jean jacket. Nodding in approval I stood up grabbing her arm, "come on, I'm ready to spend some cash." Kinsley grinned and I could tell she was getting excited to finally be able to buy baby clothes. She drove us to a place that she had been dying to hit up ever since she found out she was pregnant. I was skeptical about the place until we walked in. The place had nothing but baby clothes and accessories.

I had found way too many baby clothes for my own good and even managed to sneak some clothes in to give to Kinsley  later for her little one. Heading to the checkout I shook my head, "these two babies are going to be so spoiled." She laughed, "OMG I know I kinda wished we were having either both boys or both  girls so they could be best friends." I nodded, "I know but they will still be close." I dug through my purse pulling out my wallet. "Damn it" Kinsley frowned at me, "what's wrong?" I shook my head, "all my cards are Wayne's I mean what if he turned them off, maybe I shouldn't' even spend his money." Kinsley frowned grabbing my card out of my hand and handing it over to the sales lady, "Wayne can pay for his child's clothes." I shrugged not knowing how I felt about it and I hadn't wanted to think of him at all today.