Chapter Thirty-Three: Stay out of my Buisness

The boys had ended up giving us a hard time about the kitchen disaster and left us to clean up our mess while they went and picked up some pastries for breakfast. By the time they came back the kitchen doors were open and instead of burned biscuits and grease the kitchen smelled of lemon bleach. I don't know what smelled worse the bleach or the burned food. I had ended up having to go upstairs to take a shower because I swear the smell had absorbed into my clothing.

Coming back downstairs I found everybody in the living room eating. The boys had picked up a dozen glazed donuts and some cinnamon rolls. I really wasn't hungry anymore, didn't even feel like drinking my coffee but I also didn't feel like hearing Wayne's mouth so I grabbed a cinnamon roll. It melted in my mouth as I took my first bite, Kinsley seemed lost in her own world, and the guys were talking about something that had went on last night.

Wayne caught my eye staring at my food, my coffee cup then at then me, I shook my head at him glancing down at my stomach and he nodded. Chris cut into our secret conversation, "man I think we should go to that club tonight, its supposed to be turned up." Wayne and I never went out to clubs, we had been trying to stay as low key as possible. I rolled my eyes, "you can't even drink, you ain't getting turned up." Chris made a face at me, "girl you live in a bubble don't you." I shrugged, "whatever." Wayne took a drink of his coffee, "might not be a bad idea for you to go, we need to get your name out in the streets.

Wayne received a phone call and excused himself from the room, I started cleaning up the mess they had made taking all of the leftover food to the kitchen. Kinsley grabbed the stuff I couldn't' hold and sat down at the bar as I started putting up the left over food. "I'm really not feeling this club thing." She frowned, "why Wayne drag you around too much." I shook my head, "I never go clubbing with Wayne." Kinsley arched her brow, "never?" I shook my head, "no missy never." She rolled her eyes, "well you going tonight mam."

Washing the coffee cups I glanced over my shoulder, "so when do you plan on telling Chris." Kinsley shrugged looking off into space, "when the baby gets here." I made a face, "no you ain't, you have to tell him. He will be furious if you keep something like this from him." She shook her head, "B he told me he does not want kids right now, he has told me over and over. All week I've been pointing out kids and how cute they are, and every time he shakes his head and is like they can be cute somewhere else." Walking to Kinsley I hugged her, "I felt the same way about telling Wayne, I mean come on he already has  four kids. Sure at first he took it bad, but it didn't take too long before he came back to me."

Wayne stuck his head in the kitchen, "hey babe, I got some shit I need to go handle, I'll be back." I nodded leaning up to kiss him bye, "Chris going with you." Wayne shook his head no, "he in the living room knocked out." Kinsley rolled her eyes and I followed Wayne outside. "Stay out of trouble Mr Carter." Wayne laughed, "my middle name is trouble." I snorted, "you ain't telling me anything I don't know." He laughed pulling me closer to him, "you told K didn't you." I laid my head on his chest, "she caught me throwing up this morning." Wayne shook his head, "that how the shit got burned this morning." I grinned, "yep, you know I wouldn't have burned the gravy." He opened his car door, "you've been known to get the biscuits a little brown."

Making a face I walked away waving him off, walking in the house I went in search of Kinsley. I found her in the living room just watching Chris snore, "lets go swim." Kinsley shrugged, "anything is better than listening to this mess." I had thought that swimming would be a good idea but every bathing suit I had was a two piece and you could most definitely in my opinion see my baby bump. Walking outside I saw Kinsley had already made it down and was plugging up her iphone to the outside speakers.

Walking to the table I sat my phone down in the shade and kicked off my flip flops. Kinsley unzipped her cover up revealing her purple and turquoise swimsuit. "Cute." I said pulling my cover up off. "Aww.. you can see a little bump." I groaned, "Kinsley shut up, do you think Chris will be able to tell." She busted out laughing, "Chris will think you just eating, hell I only can tell cause I know." She turned sideways, "can you see my bump." I rolled my eyes, "your only eight weeks you ain't got no baby bump yet."