Chapter 7: Work In Progress

Gucci :

Cash was mad at me but I just didnt understand why. The shit was long gone after a few days.

My ware house was opening and everything was being set up. I was cutting this shit right and before the week I knew I could make a mill. I called my old time friend and OG Nez and he hooked me up with a deal suppling me some shit straight from across the boarder for cheap and giving me a few grand as a " take off " gift.

I watched as Cash left the house again. When Im here she leaves. I dont know where she goes or who she goes with but she leaves.

I came over everyday or everyother day and seen the girls.

Myan and Step was adjusting well to being with Cash and my daughters. I guessed they kind of looked to Cash as a big sister..But there was something about these girls I couldnt put my hands on. Something strange.

They were innocent looking and had been threw hell not long ago but my gut...and my gut was never wrong.

I looked up at Steph and noticed her watching me. Like Ive said..My gut was never wrong.

***

" Daddy loves yall okay ? " I ask. They nod and I gave them a hug. Cash was back and I didnt want the unnessicary and uneasy tension going on. I kissed both of their foreheads and stood. " Bye My and Steph "

" Bye Gucci " They say.

" Are you still taking them by their mothers ? " I ask Cash.

She just nod bearly looking at me. I shook my head and walked out the house. I took my time getting to the warehouse and just looking around the city as I drove. The southside had changed alot. I noticed this crackhead I use to sell to. I couldnt reconize her but the burn mark on her forehead. She was smiling and looked healthy and clean holding the hand of a boy who looked no more then 5.

I shook the thoughts running through my mind.

I drove to the warehouse. It was a drive and completely back in the cuts by some abondon buildings and houses. I got out the car and walked to the door. New security guards were station. They had on black jackets with the letters GZS. I passed them and walked through the big steal doors. Naked females everywhere. Being I wasnt new to the game it was easy to step back up and get people to want apart of what I was doing. They feared me but they knew they was better on my team.

I nod whats up to everybody and walk down the hall. Made a left and walked pass security into a nother door. In there Zeek and Scooby was counting money that we was going to put into a safe for our legal business.

" How much is that ? " I ask.

" 250 grand ! " Scooby tells me.

" and we havent even been back on the scene that long ! Imagine how much more we could make in just weeks or months. We all gon' be millionares " He says. I laughed.

" Nigga stop playing like you new to the money "

" Business wasnt booming like this in the old days..As the years went on and dealers started falling off there became a demand for better quality drugs..We got that " Zeek says.

" And we got the money from it. We got this....Ion know i might not be in the game too many more years before I hang my belt up and sit back..maybe have a son to let take it over " I say.

" Me either...I still want to ball..But I say we make all this money. Save some. Spend some. Open up a few places so the shit keep coming in then we get out " Zeek tells me. I nod I was feeling that shit. Plus I got two little girls at home. But right now im grinding like their aint no tomorrow.