Chapter 17- Damnnn Now

( Warning: THIS CHAP GON MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY lol...but don't forget to Vote and Comment at the end. Thanks )

.

.

.

Gucci P.O.V ***

" Who in here nigga - " My question was cut short...I looked up as he approached us..Zeek looked to me like, I told you so.

" Lil Nigga making big come up's huh? " I looked at my big brother CashM.

Never thought we would be standing right here looking at eachother faces....He been locked up for years...shit I thought the nigga got like 25- life or some shit. He accoused me of setting him up..and our friends. I think about it now and It could have been Rocky who set him up.

" Been making big come ups. Thats all I do " I say.

" Thats cool ' what you been up to? "

" Nuffin' when did you get out "

" Couple months back. Heard you fresh out too "

" Yeah...." I didn't really know what to say to him..." Long time no see " I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. Shit, I wasn't scared. I'd blow his head just like a nigga ion know. It was just weird.

" Right...We gon' have to link up soon, Lil bro. " He says. I looked to Zeek.

" Im bout to dip. Got to get home and shit I'll call you " I dap Zeek.

" Ight. Tell Cashmere I said we need to talk to " He tells me.

" Get my number from Zeek. We always around...I'll see you later " I dap my blood brother and head out. I got almost to the door and looked back over my shoulder looking at him still watching me. I hopped in the car and headed home.

I parked next to a car that was in the drive way pulling out my gun and walking quickly into the house..I walked in to find the room door open. I walked in looking around...see the girls sleeping...not Cash. I walked into her bathroom/closet and her and Rae were in the closet.

" Yo " I say. She looked at me and rolled her eyes then went back to what she was doing. " Whats ya problem ? "

" Don't wait up...click " She mocks.

" I wass - "

" Save it " She tells me.

Rae snickered. " The hell you laughing at ? "

" Nothing, Cousin...nothing at all " She says. I mugged her...she be thinking its funny when me and Cash get into it...I don't find shit funny about it. They don't know what I go through with this girl when we argue. She's like the female verson of myslef so its like arguing with me....its very difficult.

" Why you even here ? "

" Attitude...this ain't even yo house nigga..and if you must know...why you leaving yo girlfriend locked into a room with a kids...my power went out " She says helpping cash put clothes into suitecases.

" What chu packing for ? " I ask Cash confused. She sighed loudly then looked at me like im crazy.

" Gucci, you got to be kidding ? I've started this shit for nothing "

" What ? " I asked confused.

" Gucci, get out...like seriously leave the bathroom because im getting fustrated with you " She tells me. What I do ?

" Man you be tripping you need to work on that attitude " I went back in the room. Cut out the lights and climbed in bed with my Gbae...then it hit me...I told her pack everything.