Chapter 48

GO READ MY NEW STORIES " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND ALSO " TALK DIRTY TO ME" PLEASE AND THANK YOU. XOXOXOXO

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬅⬇⬅⬇⬇⬇
Those of you saying im turning Gucci into the bed guy ✋✋ Simply exposing his character for who its always been. Yall were too caught up in his money too noitce. And saying everyone is turning on him. Seriously, I read every comment n only a good 15 out of 600 is people that is backing cash up. Everyone looks at her like shes in thr wrong..well on with the story. Enjoy

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Cash P.O.V ***

I met Gucci, Zeek amd Scooby.

He had a grin on his face. I looked at him shocked to how he knew that was my baby dad.

" Where? What happened? What did yall talk about? " I questioned.

I know Gucci...and I know hes protective over me and him meeting Amiris with out me there probably didn't go so well.

" Why you seemed scared about me meeting him? " He questioned.

" I just...its Gucci is crazy. " I shake my head...He didn't know what Gucci was capable of...I didn't know what Amiris was capable of.

" We was speaking business and he needed me to help him "

" Your working for him? "

" Actually no..I dont work for anybody. Ima boss " I rolled my eyes and he nudged me lightly. " He needs me..not the other way around. But we met up...I.had spotted the name Cash on his lips and the lips and date and put two and two together...and he left the table and I asked Scooby did they know you "

" What did you tell them? "

" I told him that we met when you worked at the fashion place "

" Why didn't you just tell the truth?  Why lie? " I asked wathing the girls.

" Because I didn't want to blow

up your spot or get you in trouble. You've been growing through alot of shit and telling me your situation and I didn't want to make it any more complicated " He tells me. I smiled looking at him.

" Well thank you. Even though hes going to probaby be upset when I tell him where or who we were with today "

" You didnt tell him? "

" I was looking for him today and he wasnt there and I called his phone but it went to voice mail. So we will talk when ever I see him " I shrug.

Amiris was a great friend. My best friend is always busy or doing something and me or Zeek isn't close like we use to be but Amiris makes up for it. He listens and can give me good advice...and his opinion. I be needing that alot of the time.

But that was it with us . Just friends. He was a great man but I didnt need myself into guy drama. Im having a better time with just being cash, mommy, and big sister.

" Thank you for being my friend..Its nice getting to know you and having your around "

" That's good, Ita good having a female friend. " He says smiling.