Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)

( Ught, I had to say something first off before I start the chap yall like cam did not have to call her a bitch. Or say he hated her. Her over reacted...SHUT UP YALL SOUND STUPID LMAO. Nah but frfr yall do. I don't feel like he over reacted..she is pregnant by her EX. Y'all know y'all would be bleaching niggas clothes and setting shit on fire if yall was him..I think he should have said so much more to her..he was calm if you ask me cause if I was him...smh...no words. You with a person for almost 3 years and this happens...your hurt. I just had to say that. Anyways, heres your chapter. Enjoy :)

-- Shantiiiii

....

CASH P.O.V ***

The phone rung and I rolled over.

" Hello " I answer sleepily.

" Cash I need to speak to you " Rae says sounding an emotional wreck. I sat up in the bed and looked at the clock. It was after 1 am. I fell asleep early, I was tired as hell. Plus Gucci said we had something to do in the am so I went to bed.

" Whats wrong, bae ? " I ask her.

" I told Cam " She says.

" And ? " I asked all ears.

" He stormed out. He told me I was sorry and that he hated me..He cried..He threw a ring at me..He was going to ask me to marry him " She says. My mouth dropped.

Thats all he did ? I was surprised cause if I told Gucci some shit like that, I know dang well he would probably kill me and the nigga. And If Gucci told me that, I would make that nigga need help breathing..

" Rae Im going to stay honest with you, You hurt him. You were wrong. But we all make mistakes and atleast you told him instead of hiding it like some females would do. He deserved to know..And you might not want to hear it but its probably selfish of you to want him to stay..He would have to live with that. Wake up every morning and have to see the face of a child that isn't his and could never be his. Having to be around that child is going to hurt him, Raeven. He is tring to protect himself " I explain

to her.

" I know, I know...I love him so much and I know he is gone forever. I know he isn't coming back and it hurts me " She says.

" All things happen for a reason, baby " I tell her. " When are you going to tell Zeek ? "

" In the next few days if not tomorrow " She sighs.

" What are you going to do with him? " I ask. Their both my bestfriends and I want to make sure everything is okay with the both of them. I love them both.

" I don't want to be with Zeek...It was a mistake, I want Cam.." She says..I was honestly speechless...I think Zeek wanted Rae...Rae wanted Cam..and Cam wanted to kill the both of them deep down.

" But I know me and Cam can't be..Im going to be civil with Zeek so we can raise our baby and be good parents. Because my child shouldn't have to suffer because of my stupid mistakes. "

" Whatever happens Im here and you know that, Twin "

" I know, Thank you too " She says.

" Get some sleep, I know I woke you up. Love you, Cash "

" Love you too, Raeven " I say. And we both hung up. I got out of the bed and headed to the livingroom to see who was awoke and who was asleep. I heard the TV as I entered. I came to see Gucci holding Stephanie as she cried on him. My heartbroke.

" She didn't want us. Never did, nobody ever wanted us. Not her our father no one "

" I want you, Cash wants you...You don't ever have to leave here...You're my sisters. I love y'all. " He tells her..He looked up as I stepped into the room. I walked over to them and took a seat on the other side of her. It hurt me that she felt like this. Steph never opens up, Shes more quiet and laid back then Myan..shes more to herself. But now I can tell why.