Chapter 8:

Cash;

I watched Gucci walk away from me angerily. When he is mad he is horrible So im going to just let him calm down.

It wasnt what he was thinking.

But if it was why is he so bothered?

Hes more in love with the trap life then he is me. A nigga that will risk his family for some money is a nigga that dont want a family.

" And a big shoutout to Cash Legend for putting tonight together. Thanks a bunch. Without further or do. We present to you the " Fly Polo collection " and " GRACE line " Sora says. The lights dimed and the models starred coming out. I just took a seat in the back. Eveything was going good.

***

After the show we had drinks and mingled.

" Cash thanks again for all of your help " Sora hugs me.

" No problem. Its my job right? " I ask. Gucci walks up.

" Ready ? " I ask him. He just walked past me. Oh lord here he goes. " Im going now Sora. Have the kids at home. See you next week "

" Oh no sweetie take the week off. Im proud of you "

" With pay ? " I ask witha raised eye brow. I needed that money.

" With pay " She comfirm. I smiled.

" You dont have to tell me twice. Bye " I wave. I walked out the doors and saw Travis talking to someone. I waved bye as Gucci pulled his bentley up to the valet. I got in. He pulled out not saying shit to me or even looking in my direction.

" Are you okay ? " I ask him.

" Not at all " He replies.

" What is your problem and can you slow down for you kill the both of us !? " I ask as he continued to swerve in and out of lanes.

" Who is he ? "

" Travis "

" What ? "

" Brown. "

" How old is "

" Your age " I say holding the seat. I hated getting into cars with reckless drivers.

" Are you dating ? " He asked.

" No "

But we had talked about it. He said he really liked me. He told me alot of things. How I could trust him and how we looked good together and how he knows how to treat a women. He was a good man and he was legal and had all of his shit in line.

" What was he talking about then? " He asked turning a corner ruffly making his tires scream.

" We went running this morning. And dribbling. Thats it " I tell him closing my eyes.

The car came to a quick halt.

" We're here " He says.

I open my eyes. Thank god. Safe and sound at my own house. I open the door and he grabbed my arm.

" Cash " I look at him.

" What ? "

" I just dont want to loose you " He says.

" I think you made up your mind about that long ago...Goodnight " I got out and closed the dooor behind me. Its sad that the night started off so well then came to a quick bad in just minutes. I was really enjoying myself.

I unlocked the door and went in. The girls were sleep on the couches. I locked back up alarming the house then going to my room. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my dress. I went into my closet and grabbed Guccis over sized tee and put it on. I got into the bed. Minutes later I look up as Gigi came into the room. She openes her arms for me and I pull her into the bed laying her down next to me.