Chapter 15- Body Niggas

Cash ***

As I grabbed my stuff, I had some mind to stop and throw a lighter on the ground and burn this bitch to the ground. 2 Problems though, 1 I didn' have jail or fine money. 2 I wasn't jail material.

I had everything in my hand.

" I just want to say...Fuck you Sora! I busted my ass for you and you fire me because of something you heard. I could pull out my phone and show you how he was trying to get with me....but you know what, I don't even want this fucking job no more. You can kiss my BLACK ASS! Im a do it...with out ya old ass..." I stood infront of them. He didn't say shit he just eyed me.

I can't believe I listened to a bitch as nigga like him. Just look at his uncle tom ass.

" Thats why ya old ass ain't got a man, cause you dumbass fuck " I tell her....Just because I slappd the shit out of the both of them. Stunned by my actions she didn't do shit but scream causing people to come in.

Travis yanked me by my arms throwing my backwards into the wall. " Don't you ever in yo fucking life put yo hands on me "

" Get the hell off of me! " I shove his arms. " I won't have to. I got something for yo ass ! " I tell him. I pushed him back by passing the crowd that had formed by the door. I headed out the door with tears crowding my eyes. I can't believe he would make me lose my damn job. I walked to my Range and got in. Being so Angry my hands were shaking and I couldn't even start the car up.

Payback ! He put his damn hands on me.

*

*

*

*

Gucci P.O.V

I had to clean up the damn room cause it was shit thrown everywhere. I cleaned up. Behind the bed too...good thang I got that condom. I vaccumed. Put the clothes in the dirty clotheshamper.

" Damn, im becoming a housewife. This shit aint gon' fly " I tell myself. This should be Cash job. Stay at home mom while I be out gritting and grinding.

" Talking to ourself are we ? What a weirdo " Myan flopped down on the bed...she was like a scooby..in a young girl verson.

" Shut up "

" Haha, Cash punked you into cleaning up ? Awe ! " See what I mean.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

" Nobody punks me. My last name is Menice " I tell her.

" Really ? Menice...are all the boys last name Menice ? " She asked.

" Not my younger brother. But me and CashM's is. " I tell her.

" Wow, mama really does have problem's Gucci how the heck did you even get a name like that ? "

" Trust me....You don't want to know. Visions is scary for me " I shudder at that thought. She laughed.

" Dada I hungry " Gia come in and jumps on me. I picked her. " Where my mommy ? " She looks around lost for Cash. I laughed.

" She had to go to work...Lets go feed yall " I carry her into the livingroom. " Morning " I tell Steph and Elle.

" Good morning "

" Steph ask Gucci how he got his name ! " Myan goes cracking the fuck up. I turn and mug her.

" Im going to punch you "

" Thats child abuse " She goes.

" Not if im ya big brother. its siblingism "

" You just made that up ! "