Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)

Cash P.O.V

After the salon we all went to chucky E. Cheese and ate and played games.

Y'all know I tore that food up too. Don't judge me. I love food. Food and sex could solve most problems in the world..Chinese wanna go to war, Send them a bucket of mixed peices of KFC, problem solved and everybody can be happy. No one can be mad biting a made from stratch KFC butter biscuit.

Many have tried...all have failed.

(A/N Joi you see our convo! lol<3 )

I looked at the time. We had been out for a while today.

" Mama we got to go " Elle says pulling my hand.

" Where we going ? " I ask.

" Its a surprise " She smiled at me. I shook my head and the girls came running to my with their prizes in hand.

" Lets go " Myan says running to the door. I followed all of them out where the driver was waiting with the door open. Together we all got into the car. We drove all the way back to the house where they rushed inside and I had to follow behind them.

They were so excited, I was surprised with all this excitedness they hadn't spilled the beans of what Gucci was up too.

" Cash there is something for your to wear on your bed..Get showered and put it on "

" Bu- " Before I could finish the closed the room door in my face. I mugged the door as if they could see me. I hated surprises and not knowing what was going on. I walked into my room and there was a white clothing bag laid across my floor and heels on the ground under it. I walked to it unzipping it and looked at the dress.

" Oh my gosh " I gasped. It was beautiful. " What the hell is he up to? "

I looked at the dress a few more minutes " Cash I don't hear no shower!! You better get in there and stop looking at the dress. Its not going no where " Steph yells making me laughed. They knew me too well. Looking at it one more time, I headed to my bathroom.

I cut on the water to get it warm then stripped down. Once I was done I stepped inside and started to wash up. I do most of my thinking and decision making in the shower.

I believe I spent a good 30 minutes in there. The water was a luke warm, sorta cool feeling when I was getting out. I wrapped a fluffy pink towel around my body and headed to my sink and beauty products. I got my PINK body lotion and applied it to my body. Made sure I did my hygiene thing and slide on my pink panties and matching bra. I headed back into my room with my robe on to keep me warm. I picked up the dress and began to shimmy into it.

It was a white dress that came mid-theigh. There was a long V- neck in the back with one one sleeve. It was simple yet fitted and looked so beautiful on me. I was in love with it. He had red assories.The matching sparkley Christian Louboutins must have cost a fortune. I remember seeing them online. I slide my foot into them and went to do my make up since my hair was already done.

Over the years the long curls I usually wore in it had got even long nearing my butt. And I had the lady at the salon deep condition and straighten it bone straight with a part in the middle. It was beauiful. I applied a coat of shiny red lipstick looking at myself in the mirror I grabbed my phone and took a few snaps.

" Mama you done? " Gia comes into the room. I smiled getting teary eyed at my baby.

She had on a pink dress and little pink flats. Her hair was still in two long pig tails with curls in them. Followed behind her was Elle, Steph and My.