Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time

( I swear me and this chapter has been fighting for 2 weeks !!!! I hated this, i just couldnt get into it. But i updated for you all. Hope you enjoy my update. Don't forget to VOTE. COMMENT. AND ALSO FAN ME. XOXO )

Gucci:

I sat watching the girls.

" Everythicn Hwow Kitty, daddy " Gigi says..She came over me and took my face into her hands looking into my eyes. I laughed. My daughter was beautiful as hell. " U hear what I tell you ? " She asked.

" Mmhmm. Hello kitty. You want your're third bithday to be hello kitty " She got my wrapped around her little finger. She smiled and nod. I swear my kids were so advance from Cash motivation for learning and having a nice education you would never know their age. Gig turns 3 in just 3 weeks. Shes in a headstart already..she can say her colors. Spell most of them. Count and Im helpping Cash and her teacher teach her to write her name. " I love you, give me some " She gave me a kiss.

" Lwove you too, daddy " She says then ran back to her sister.

" Versace " -.- I eyed Myan. " Mama is so wrong for naming you that " She tells me sitting next to me. Instead of Gucci..she teasingly calls me Versace, Christian Louboutin, Marc Jacobs..she got fucking jokes.

" Shut up for I punch you "

" Cash gucci threating me again! " She yells.

" Gucci leave her alone! " She got me yelled At. I covered her mouth and slapped her not to hard but hard enough...Got Cash yelling at me and shit. Steph laughed.

I still haven't gon to see my moms..In all honesty. I don't want to. I know its something I have to do though.

" You bogus " I push her off the couch next to me and she falls on the floor laughing.

" Cash be punking you.."

" Anyways " I say.

" He mad " She started roaring laughing again. I kicked her cause she was now getting irratatting.

" Better stop for I send you to live back with ya mama " I warn kidding.

" Thats yo mama! "

" Hell nah, I ain't got a mama..im a marry's baby "

" A Gucci dressing room baby " And she burst into more laughter..I can't stand her..she is my least faviorte sister.

" Im sending you to live with CashM " I roll my eyes.

" Who is that? "

" Yo older broher..I forgot to tell you..I was in the club one night and seen him. He's out of jail "

" Do we get to met him? " Steph ask.

" Does he act like you? I don't want another you " Myan tease.

" Hell nah we don't act alike..I gave him my number and shit..he...how can I say...different "

" He mentally challenged? Awee, everybody needs some love " My breeder had to be smoking when she was pregnant with Myan I swear. -.-

" Nigga no! He unloyal and sneaky now..I won't be suprised if he tried to do something..so im just gon' keep an eye on him and make sure ain't nothing up with him " I say.

" Oh snap..grimeyness runs in the family "

" Nigga what you know about Grimeyness "

" Im from the hood..alot " My shrugs and I laughed. This girl is something else. Cash came in with the laundry basket. I got up and helpped her because she looked like she was struggling. " He just don't want to get in trouble for abusing us again "