Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums

Gucci ***

" Can you hand me that bag ? " I ask Cash.

" Brown one ? " I nod and she handed it to me. I was finally getting to leave the hospital after the last few days and I was ready to go. Gia and them stayed up here with me everyday...Nearly talking my ears off.

They liked being here...I hated the shit. I need to get to work. I had Scooby stop by my phone company and change my phone out a few days ago also, I needed this shit. This is how I keep my work in line and everything going and in order.

Rae had the girls for the night so I could get moved from hospital to home. I was real choosey about where they are and who their around now also too...I don't want anything to happen to them or me again. Im tired of that shit.

I watched Cash continue to pack my stuff and get my bags. Even though she was mad at me and called this " break " she waa still here by my side and helpping my like the ride or die I knew she was. Even when we into it or not cool, Cash always gon' hold me down. Thats why I fucks with her, I put her through some shit and I owe her big time. I got to stand by her like she always did me.

" Babe, is that all ? " I ask her. She didn't say anything. " Cashmere ? "

" Huh ? "

" You don't hear me talking to you "

" You didn't call me " -.-

" I said babe "

" Not my name " -____- she be tripping with me see.

" Ion care what you say...what you want me to call you, you are my baby..and will forever be my baby not if's and's buts about it...sooo might as well get over it..your stuck with me forever " I say making her laugh.

" The agony! " She tease walking out. I heald my hand to my heart faking hurt.

" Im going to remember that " I say as she walked out to take the bags to the car. I picked up my phone off the bed. It was vibrating.

" Yo? " I answer. I had yet to add my back up contacts and shit.

" Hey "

" Who this ? "

" Damn you hadn't learned my voice by now? " Leah ask.

" My bad, whats good ? "

" I was wondering if you wanted to do something to night "

" Can't im leaving the hospital and im still in some pain "

" What happened ? "

" Got shot....its a long story "

" awe my poor baby, you okay? "

" Im straight...what bout you ? "

" Bored with nothing to do...well i hope I get to see you later "

" Ion know about that either " I tell her..I knew a friendship with her wasn't going to work out...Cash didn't like it...and she flirted with me constantly and tried with me..and im not gon' lie. Im a man that was on lockdown for years and ain't getting fucked every day and night like I use to before Cash and My time..Im tempted..I get tempted...but...i can't.

" Wh-what ? Why ? "

" My girlfriend doesn't like this " I say.

" So you gon' let a bitch tell you what you need to do? Who you can have around you? Nigga you fronting like you was a boss when you getting bossed ? "

" Who the fuck are you talking to girl? I know you better lower yo fucking tone talking to me before I make you regret the shit! Better ask who the fuck Gboy is..and mostly, you not my bitch ion got to please yo ass!! Shit we just cool ! " I say getting pissed off.