Chapter 47

DID YALL KNOW THIS STORY HAS OVER 3 MILLION VIEWS? !?!?!?!?!!? GOSSSSSSHHHHH, I LOVE MY FANS AND READERS SO MUCH. YALL THE TRILLEST TEAM THEIR IS #TEAMSHANTII. I COULD ONLY DREAM OF THIS KIND F EXPOSURE FRFR. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND " TALK DIRTY TO ME " SHARE, LEAVE FEEDBACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. XOXOXO

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Gucci P.O.V

" my mama can we name him like my name? " Elle asked. I laughed cause since they found out a little boy was on the way they have been throwing names left and right for thr past few days.

" What would that be? " Cash asked cooking dinner. Tonight Rae and Zeek were coming. And Scooby and JAS. And KashM and his girl.

(A/N ima start spelling the brother name with A K so it dont confuse you)

We were just gon have dinner and chill outside and this.

" something with a C..his name could be CASH " Carielle says.

" Ill remeber that one "

" Im still on Prince. Or Royal..or Jeremiah " Steph says helpping Cash.

" No, the best thing for him..and me is to give him a brand name. So i can tease him as much as i teased his dad " Myan says .

All the girls were helpping Cash cook. I didnt know what the hell i was doing so i just did the dishes washer. That was good enough not to get me cused out.,

" you not gon tease my son " i pop her.

" i most definitely will, no natter what you name him..im sure i can come up with a way to turn it into something to make him whine " I didn't doubt that she could..she was liket he female me...

" so what names were you thinking Myan? "

" Christain, Marc, Giuseppe, Louis, Dior, Jordan, No gucci jrs " I laughed with everybody else. " Valentino, Levi, Kelvin, Tommy, Armoni, "

" Nope. Prince, King, Royal..Legend, Legacy, Khalil, Cyven, he doesnt need a brand name..Gucci got teased enough for the both of them "

I was loving how their asses was just banging on my name right here like i wasnt sitting in the room.

,

" No, No..Mama it should be Cash, Carlos, Carmen, Calvin, or Cam like Uncle Cam Cause he in heaven " Elle says covering myan mouth to keep her from talking and blurting out possible names.

" I like aunt Rae would like Cam "

" Uncle Zeek wont " I mumble. Its good and Rae would probably love it but...Zeek probably wouldnt be to happy with it.

" Its a cute name though "

"no mama. Him name be pooh " Ga yells and everybody laughed.

" Maybe, pooh can be his nickname "

" man " She folds her arms frowning.

" We'll think about it Gia " I tell her as the buzzer rung. i went and checked the cameras before letting Scooby in. I unlocked the door and opened it up so he could walk right in.