Chapter 53

Some people don’t realize what they have until it’s gone, but that does not always mean they are supposed to get it back. --Stephan Lavossiere

Amongst all the beautiful women in this world..
There's always an idiot ex-boyfriend, who still expects her love again.     -- 69Rascal

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.  -- bob Marley

I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.  --Cassandra Clare

*** Cash P O V ***

I turned on my side getting a bad cramp. I dont think these are contractions. They are not supposed to be..,but they hurt.

" Mama we are gonna be late for school " Elle says.

" Here I come, baby " I got out of the bed. I found my slippers and put them on not caring how I look before heading out the room. " Is everybody ready? "

" Yeah " All the girls say finish eatting.

" Let's head out "

It was my normal drop of routine with them. Little girls first. Then the big girls and then back to the house where I wouldn't be able to sleep and would lazy around or clean up.

I was supposed to be meeting Amiris today because we havent seen eachother in a while. I missed his company.

I took me a shower and took my meds before changing into a regular pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I felt so fat and my feet was hurting. I was tired as hell but I knew I could not sleep.

He text me and let me know he was coming.

Gucci went with me to my doctors appointment. We argued just a little bit afterwards...but that was it. Then we went our separate ways.

I parked the car and got out heading into the cheesecake factory. I got us a booth and waited for Amiris.

" give me a hug " He orders coming over go me. I smiled and got up hugging him. " You been ight? "

" Yeah, Where have you been? "

" I was in Florida " He says sitting down. " Doing some work. I had gotten back the day before you called me "

" It went well "

" Perfect " He smiled at me. " How was tje appointment? "

" We listen to his hertbeat and checked on him...The doctor got onto me because of my stress level and blood pressure "

" How was that nigga " He says making me laugh.