Chapter 26

Gucci P.O.V ***

" So when do we get to move in? " Cash ask.

" Whenever you want "

" Im packed now " I laughed and stopped to look at her...she had the most serious face. She had been so anxious and ready to move into the new house...I could believe that her ass packed everything this fast..or only had a bit to go. Plus, she wanted to quickly meet with the construction crew about her building.

She was telling me plans and giving me a walk through and a nigga was surprised. I was gon' turn it in something...im not gon' say..but she has better plans for it and the way she's making it sound. They gon' come out great. I swear, she be the only one to believe in our hood.

If it was something like this around when I was younger and shit, maybe alot of the niggas I grew up with thats in jail, dead, or just bummed out could have made something out of themself. But, I guess all that matters is were putting something up now to save the city. Better late than never.

" Ight, I'll call some moving trucks and see if they can come through this afternoon..and even ask the boys to come over and help us "

" Okay " She smiled. " Where are they? I haven't heard from any of them " She says.

" I talked to Zeek yesterday...I haven't talked to Scooby..so i have no fucking clue about them but im on my way over there now " I shrug.

" Tell'em I said hi " I nod my head.

" Mama ! " Elle calls.

" Here I come, Ell " She says.

" I'll see you when I get back " I tell her. She nod and I gave her a kiss before parting away for her and heading for the door. I needed to see my niggas. So as soon as I got into the car I was rushing over to Scooby's and Zeek's. When I pulled up I seen Scooby's Black Audi in the drive next to Zeek's car. " Where the hell this nigga be hiding? " I say outloud closing the door behind me and locking the car. You can get robbed anywhere, shit.

I bangged on the door.

" Ain't nobody home ! " Scooby's voice roar from inside causing me to laugh..

" Bitch you just spoke ! " I yell hitting the door again.

" No I didn't ! Ain't nobody here " I laughed and nigga knocked stompping on the door as hard as I could. He got 5 seconds to open up before I kick the bitch down with no regrets. He snatched the door open.

" Nigga, you gon' break my front door "

" Open it next time " I pushed him coming in. I headed into him livingroom where he had the Xbox going with the game on. There was pizza on the table, Weed rolled and unrolled, Swisher sweets, Beer, and candy..oh my nigga was having a party and didn't even invite me.

" I ain't even say come in " He huff closing the door and locking it. I sat down then soon he came back and laid back on the couch picking up his controller. " Whats crackin? "

" Shit, nothing. I was wanting to see if y'all was gon' help me move "

" Where you moving too? " He asked looking up at me.

" Valley "

" White people neighborhood? " He screwed his face up making me laugh. " Man, you on some Drake gated community shit. Why would you ever want to leave the hood? This is home..I can't roll through yo hood blasted FDB "

" And you will not try " I make myself clear..ghetto ass. " Cash, the girls, and I are moving..her place was too little..and my sister kind of hoed me into buying this big ass house "