Chapter 40 - First Day Of School

Cash P.O.V

" I dont want to go " Elle says as they got ready for their first day of school.

Its actually been few daya since the thing with me and Gucci, and he decided to not come home.

No Calls.

No text.

Im not concerned with him calling me...but his sisters and daughters keep asking for him...and I have no clue what to tell them. Hes being childish and im over it.

" Why? You look so adorable " I say smiling.

She had on a pair of Blue skinny jeans and a purple polo shirt with a white hourse on it and her grape 5's. Her hair was in pigtails with purple bows on them. She looked so adorable. And Gia had on the same thing in pink.

" Both of you look pretty " I say. Gia had her Hello Kitty Backpack and Elle had a sparkly one with spongebob.

" Where is daddy? "

" Baby I dont know " I shrug. " Im going to check on Steph and My and then Ill be back...Go downstairs " I tell them

I headed out the room. I knocked on My door before coming in.

" You ready? "

" Yep " She sighs..

" You look pretty "

" Thank you..Do you think we are going to actually fit in here? " She looked at me.

" Of course, Your loveable and very beautiful " I say watching her fix her hair. I went over to give her a hand with her flat iorn. She sat still for me. " Cash where is Gucci? "

" I dont know " I sigh.

" Do you think he is okay? " She asked me

" Im sure he's fine. Dont worry about it " I tell her.

" What did he do? "

" What do you mean? " I ask.

" You guys are mad at eachother what did he do? "

" Nothing you have to worry about it. Because you are going to be taken care of either way " I tell her. " Your done " I say cutting off the straightener and setting it down.

She had on a pair of acid washed jeans and a white tee shirt with red writing on it with her red and white Jordans. Her hair was straightened around her face. She looked beautiful.

" Im going to check on steph. "

I was tired of answering for his ass..He fucks up and I got to clean up.

When I got into Steps room Kendrick Lamar was blaring from her beats pill and she lacing her Jays up.

" Hey " She turned it down.

" Still nervous? "

" Yep..but im trying to just get my mood chill befpre i go in..Kendrick helps me do that " I laughed.

" Its not weird. Before every game I played i listened to Trey Songz, He was my good luck voice " I say looking at her. You could see features she shared with her brother. They had the same eyes and nose. Gia looked like her some too.

" I can believe it. Your obsessed with him "

" No, just in deep like " I joke. " You look amazing, Make hell of new friends. "

" And enemies "

" You can do without it but everyone needs haters " I say.

She had on some high waisted shorts with galaxy designed top with matching Jays. Her hair was in its natural tights curls like mines that she wore down. She had on just a few peices of jewlry and a Prada satchel bag she'd gotten from the mall.