Chapter 19

*edited*

  So I became unstoppable... just kidding! 

  As Kade and I walked back to the hospital, I began asking questions.

"Why did I change and what in the world am I wearing," I asked in a rushed manner.

  Kade chuckled and took my hand. His laugh made me laugh. I felt super happy, and then... actually, nothing. It did feel as though there was something missing. I glanced down at my stomach and remembered my dream; the one that had caused all of the trouble from the start. I lifted my ugly shirt, and saw a scar running from my my ribs down to my left hip. It was grotesque and thin. Quickly pulling my shirt down, I walked ahead of Kade.

  When we reached the pack-house, a small girl reached up to me.

"Luna, are you all better," she asked.

  I nodded my head, smiled, and gave her a hug. Then I turned, and walked away. Before I could rush upstairs, Cali shouted my name. She was so relieved that I was alright, but then stopped herself short.

"Zoe, what's wrong? Is there something that's bothering you," she asked with concern.

  I shook my head, then burst into tears. Taken aback, she rushed me upstairs. In her room, she sat me on her bed. She let me cry on her shoulder.

  Never did she question why, but I began to explain anyway.

"My dream, which sparked it all, felt so real. It was dark, then became bright, and, and," then she hushed me.

  The door was thrown open, and Kade rushed towards me. I was engulfed I his arms. Cali left the room with a looked of concern. Just as she closed the door, I could have sworn that I had seen a look of fear in her eyes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys and girls! What is up?! New chapter!

~muna_claud