Chapter 24

*edited*

Kade's POV

  I was having a hard time keeping my cool. Another pack a few packs over, is on the brink of waging war. We had no clue why, but it has to be stopped. Another reason being is that my wedding is in two days. I will be marrying my beautiful mate, and I shall be the happiest Alpha in the world.

 She entered the room. Zoe was wearing a knee-length, blue dress. She smiles, and walks over, having no idea the effect she has on me.

"You are stressed, tell me what's the matter, or believe me, I will pry it out of someone else."

  I grinned, then told her the truth, because I knew, as Luna, she would not hesitate to pry the truth from another.

"A pack was about to wage war on us. We knew it would not be for another two-to-three weeks, but we must keep alert."

  With a firm jaw, she left the room. I knew exactly what she was going to do. Over mind-link I tell the guards to let Zoe to do patrol. They agreed.

 I could not wait. I felt like a fifteen year-old girl; wait, technically I AM going to marry one. Well, that just got weird. I raced down the stairs, only to run into Cali. Her face was contoured with pain. I mind-linked Cris, and had her brought immediately to the hospital.

Hey! What's up? Kade's POV ! I hope you enjoyed. 

                                                   Peace out. 

~muna_claud