The Date

Joanie' s POV

"WHAT!" Sam yelled, he looked distressed by my decision."Sam, I have to. She killed my brother, and probably many others. I can't let other people die." Sam held me closer." You don't have to have right now my angel, you just recovered from the thing she did to you" I looked into his chocolate colored eyes, I hugged him tighter and we sat there on the couch, hugging each other.

"Sam, how bout that date we're supposed to have. How about we go tonight, pick me up at 8?" And with that I walked off. I need Natasha to help me with my outfit tonight.

*later at Natasha' s room*

"Nat! I need you to help me get ready now! It's almost 7:30 and he picks me up at 8!" Nat then proceed to to pull out and Green dress, some black heels, and a cute black clutch purse.

"Nat! I need you to help me get ready now! It's almost 7:30 and he picks me up at 8!" Nat then proceed to to pull out and Green  dress, some black heels, and a cute black clutch purse

After she was done she messed with my hair and put in a pull back form

After she was done she messed with my hair and put in a pull back form."Nat, what if he decides that he doesn't' like me anymore and feels that it is too dangerous to love me and-and" "And nothing,he loves you, I can tell. If he breaks your heart, I will personally make sure he doesn't have kids in the future." I shuddered at the thought. "There, now you are even more perfect than before." She hugged me and I whispered into her ear,"You're the sister I never had Nat, I love you so much" "And I you, now let's talk to a bit till he gets here."

We talked for the rest of the time and before I knew it, I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open it but I waited a few moments, not to seem desperate."W-wow! You look beautiful Joanie." I smirked and with what Nat told me, "Not so bad yourself, pilot" He looked at me and quickly tried to piece his pride back together. "Shall we?"

*at dinner*

I ordered Pasta! PASTA! We are not Lady and the Tramp! "So... How do you think Cap is doing with all of the Bucky and Lily...craziness?" Poor Cap, he thought both his best friends were dead, only to find out they were working- well brain washed for Hydra. "Who knows he makes Wanda and Vision train harder though." "Wait, Joanie, Did you notice that they like talk to each other in their heads, and whenever that happens, Wanda just sits there, Blushing." I thought about this,"OMG!!! She likes him, and when Wanda and Vision train, he sorta sticks out his chest more and then stares at her!" Sam and I squealed, and looked at each other. I kissed him and the Waiter cleared his throat.

"Well,Well what do we have here," the waiter asked bringing the food to the table. "Two lovebirds...ELISA!!" A woman walk/runs over here and looks at us, she grabs Sam's plate of fish and quickly replied"I will keep this heated up for you." They walk away smirking. A slow song comes on and Sam looks at the sky...It had thousands of stars and perfect for a stroll,"Let's finish dinner and then go for a walk." We quickly finish the dinner and pay and walk out to the chilly night.

We walk to central park and sit on a bench far away from the noises of cars and Taxis. "They are beautiful aren't they?" Sam says. "Of coarse not as beautiful as you but close." I look at him a smirk dancing on his face. I lean in and before I know it, we were kissing. We broke apart and sat there, cuddling. He fiddled with my hair and I held his hand, looking at the stars." We should start heading back." "Not yet," I replied,I looked at my phone and I sigh. 10:58 the tiny screen says. "We do have to start heading back. Dang it." He grabbed my hand and we walk to the edge of Central park.

Sam calls a Taxi and we get in "Stark tower." Sam said. We head towards there and before we know it, we are at the front the door. We both smirk as I spread my wings apart. I grab Sam's hand and I start to fly up to the top of the building, were a quinjet waited to take us to the Avengers headquarters. We sat down in the seats in the back and before I know it, I was asleep.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is all short, I wanted a nice, cute chapter. Since the next few chapters are going to be very serious.