Showdown

Joanie's PoV 

I blinked my eyes awake, I was laying in bed next to Sam. He groaned and tightened his grip on me. I smiled and turned into his chest. "Morning my Angel." Sam says, his smile enough to brighten up the room. "Morning babe, Are you going to get my breakfast ready servant?" His laugh vibrating his chest. "No I'm serious Sam, make me breakfast, or I will suffocate you with my wings." He just snuggled closer testing if I was bluffing.

*Time Skip*

"I can't believe you pushed me off the bed with your wings." Sam said, getting the pans out for breakfast. "Hey, I was serious, you were the one that I was bluffing." Sam chuckled getting out the eggs and bacon. "Well I was wrong. Two eggs or three?" I held up two fingers and I got the pancake mix out. "Hey do we have to go to the base or do we go to stark' s ugly tower?" "Don't let him hear that." Sam said. On the counter my phone started to ring. I picked it up and answered it. "Joanie thank god you picked up!" "Hey Tony, were just talking about you." Doesn't matter, get Sam and get down here! Agent 45 is here at Stark Tower and she is taking hostages!" I gestured to Sam to stop. "We are on our way!" I ended the call and started grabbing stuff. "SAM! we need to go to stark tower, Jade wood is there and we need to stop her!" Sam nodded and turned off the stove then, got ready to leave.

*Time Skip* 

It was chaos, W.O.L.F*  was all over taking people from the streets and dragging them into the a building  across the street. I immediately kicked into action. My wings grew and I took off.  

Everything turned into a blur, Dodge, hit, help. A routine I was used to. I noticed Sam and the rest of the Avengers helping, but I didn't acknowledge them. "Well Hello Deary." A chill was sent down my back. "It's been awhile hasn't it?" Agent 45, or as she was previously known as,  Jade Wood. She pulled out her silver knife and walked towards me. 

I was in shock, I guess, as she walked towards me. Her eyes had bags in them and her skin was extremely pale. She grabbed my arm and held the knife to a scar that I got a long time ago by her's truly. The 45 carved in my skin seemed to tingle, as if was saying to move away and run. And that what I did. I kicked her in the face and got out of the way. 

"That wasn't a good Idea deary, Now we defiantly going to punish you for being a bad, bad girl!" Jade lunged at me but I dodge out of the way. being careful of her now poisonous skin. She almost got a few punches in but I quickly got out of the way. It was like a dance. My majestic black wings would lift me from the ground and help me dodge. I didn't think before it happened. 

Jade threw her knife at me and I couldn't dodge it, Pain erupted from my left wing as I tried to fly away. But before I could do that a gunshot ripped through my other wing. I fell to the ground. My tear-jerked face hitting the ground leaving me with a nasty cut on my lip. 

"Well I should've done that first now, shouldn't I" Jade said pulling the knife out of my wing, I screamed. "Go to hell!" I said as I pulled away. Blood was already soaking my wings, I tried to shrink them or pull them back away from Jade, but I couldn't. I fell to the ground again myself and my wings exhausted. 

Jade grabbed me and pulled me up, her skin back to it's original pale colour. She held her knife to my throat and held me tight. The fight seemed to halt as she cleared her throat. Sam stopped and looked at the Knife to my throat. His eyes seemed to widen as he flew towards me. But before I could say anything pain seemed to come from my lower abandon. 

My shirt quickly was full of blood, but before I could register what was happening, a brown blur flew in front of me. 

"JADE YOU SAID YOU WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE!" yelled a voice, I knew that voice. "Why would I listen to you, deary?" said Jade, black spots dancing at the edges of my vision as I tried to focus on the brown blur. "You will pay for that Jade!" I felt Jade falling behind me. 

Sam and the brown blur raced to my side as I fell onto the pavement. 

"Joanie come on! Stay awake! You have to stay awake!" shouted the brown blur, he started to come into focus. "Joanie baby, stay alive. I still have to make your pancakes, you wouldn't want to miss out on my famous chocolate chip pancakes. Come on Joanie don't go to sleep." Sam said quietly. "W-who... i-is t-the b-brown blur?" I got out. 

"It's me Joanster, I'm here." the brown blur whispered into my ears. "E-evan, is t-that y-you?"

"Yes big sister, I'm here, I never left." I could feel the tears run down my face. "S-sam, I-I love y-you. I-i l-love you both." I said, the black spots consuming me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry guys, I haven't been updating lately and I am so sorry, I am leaving on the 16th so I have been getting ready, but I will make sure to post the last parts of the story soon, I am kinda sad, this story is coming to an end, But fear not I am planning to do a sequel. So if you do want a sequel comment and vote. 

love, as always...

~Madison Valdez