Poison

Jade Wood' s POV

"Its not going to work!" I yelled in a sing-song voice.

"It will my love. Just a few more days, then you can have your revenge on Emily Danielson and Phil Coulson's daughter for what they did to you." I ran around the lab changing my skin back and forth from black to pale pink.

I ran over to Anna, who was working with the chemicals, and kissed her on the cheek. After making sure my skin wasn't dangerous, I gave her a big hug.

"You should really get back to work if you want this done in time," Anna said with my arms still wrapped around her.

"You really think it will work?" I asked.

"Of course it will, love. Like I said: just a few more days."

"But I don't want to wait a few more days," I whined, "I want it to be done now."

"Patience. You should check with Ryan, see if the attack is set up yet," she suggested.

"Fine, bye," I left after kissing her on the cheek again.

We were working on a type of poison to paralyze Joanie Houston. The poison Anna and I were working on would paralyze her and put her through excruciating pain, until we get her out of her little bird's nest and put her in a cage. Then I will deal with her personally.

Ryan was in charge of formulating a plan for the attack. We have to be able to get in and out of their headquarters undetected.

And I will FINALLY get my revenge on Phil Coulson and Emily Danielson