Surprise #2 and Adultknapped?

Joanie' s POV

I sit at my desk, wonder what I should write. I could always put my thoughts into song but couldn't sing for the life me. "Hey, uh whatcha doing there Joanie?" Lily hesitantly asked from my doorway. She fiddled with her hair and looked at her stomach and me. " I am just writing a song Lily, why don't you come in?"Lily looks around and nervously walks into the room and closes the door."Jarvis, lock the doors and sound proof the room. Don't let anyone know our conversation" "Will do Miss Granghopper"

"Joanie, I need you to help me, It is about your birthday party." She looks at her stomach, rubs her hand on it and sighs. "That was a few days ago Lils, what's the dealio?" She starts crying. Startled I walk to her, and comfort her. "Come on Lils, you're scaring me." She laughs and smiles and I have no Idea what is going on."these are happy tears Joanie, I am-" she starts to cry again. I pat her back awkwardly and start again." Your what Lily? You need to finish the sentence." She grabs my hand and places on her flat stomach and I knew what is going on.

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LILY!!" She stands up too and we jump up and down like little girls. "Wait...this means that you- EWW!- My birthday Lily!? My birthday!?" She gives me a sheepish smile."sorry" The window blows cold air on us...Wait I never had the window open-"LILY HIDE IN THE CLOSET!!" I push her to the closet on time, and sure enough my fear is confirmed.

"Hello dearie, how have you been?" Agent 45 slyly says.

"Better now since I am getting married." I reply coldly.

"Grreeaatt!! We can plan the wedding later, you and I have some girl talk we need to finish." She is slipping into my room and I am backed against the wall, Fear thick in the air. "I am not going anywhere with you." She pulls out a long stick and presses a button. The end of the stick expands into 2 small sticks, and electricity flows between them. I look up in fear. "Goodnight Dearie."

I cry out in pain as she stabs the stick onto my body. She chuckles and turns a knob. The waves of pain rolling in my body start to hurt more. Black dances at the edge of my eyes as I slowly slip into unconscious.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I wake up and the sight I see nearly kills me.

"E-evan?" I stand up and hold my hand to the glass."Evan, y-your alive, ho-how is this possible?" He smiles and places his hand on the glass too."It isn't real Joanie, I'm still dead, I wish you good luck with the rest of your life. I wait for you at the River." I start to sob and he looks uncomfortable. He walks away."E-Evan" I weakly call out. "EVAN! COME BACK! EVAN! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!" I sob harder and I watch as I see Evan grow a pair of dark brown wings and take off. "E-EVAN! PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY PLEASE! EVAN!" I watch quietly as a single feather falls down.

I cry harder and I fall asleep.

*time skip* (Foul language ahead)

"Get up Joanie! We have work today!" Agent 45 grabs me by my hair and drags me. I look around and see the brown feather, in the exact same spot as it was in my dream.

As we follow the corridors that I knew so well when we finally turn to the room where I earned my scars.

She places me in the chains on the wall and cuffs my legs to the pole close to me. Knowing what is coming next I cringe.

"Love, are you ready to start?"

*Meanwhile*
Lily's PoV

"Jarvis contact the team!" "Right away Miss Granghopper."

I run to the conference room, panting and scared. Steve and Sam run in and so does the rest of the team.

"What is going on Lily, and where is Joanie if the whole team is here?" Questions Tony. I take a deep breath." Joanie was kidnapped by Agent 45. We need to find Their base or we could lose Joanie forever. I can't go help sadly." The whole bursts out into protests. Steve and Bucky step forward next to me and wolf whistle to get the whole team quiet. "Lily, why can't you help?" Steve asks. Now is a good enough time to tell them. "Well the circumstances are not what I would've told you in normally, but-I uh" I take another deep breath and turn to Bucky.

"Bucky, I'm pregnant."

Bucky pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tight. "Lily, I love you so much!" He puts me down and Pulls me into a passionate kiss. I pull back and smile at him. Steve's picks me up and hugs me close, while the rest of the team looks at us in shock."Well, this is nice but I have to go find my fiance." Tony whips his head around to look at Sam. "YOUR WHAT!?" Sam sheepishly looks at him for a second and hardens his face again.

"I need to find her, If I doubt myself or her for a second I will lose her. I am going to find Joanie."