Guys... Epilogue

I decided that I am not going to continue the alternative universe special but I will give you the last bit the epilogue to the extra parts...So here it is. 

____________________________________________________________

)( Bold words is Evan's PoV...Italics are The Group's PoV's...Bold/Italics are specifically Sam's PoV)( 

Prince Evan sat on the throne, he was wearing all black as he mourned the death of his mom, sister, and The love of his life. He held his head in his hands and made sure the guards had locked the doors to the throne room. 

In a similar situation, a group of friends sat in an almost empty tavern drinking and telling stories of the beloved Princess Joan. The group of friends had tear-stained  and red cheeks from laughing and crying. 

Evan stands up in anger, he takes his swords and hacks at the throne next to him. It was his sister's. Soon enough attacking the throne wasn't enough. Evan started to throw stuff around the room, Sword in hand.

"Remeber when Joanie decided to dress up as a peasant for a week so that Sam wouldn't find out that she was his princess?" Steve, Tony, Bucky, and Natasha laughed, Sam walked away from the group and out the door. Leaving behind the saddened laughs of his friends.  

Sam sat outside the tavern, his hands in his head. "Why.Why. WHY!" Sam yells as he stands up. He turns around and punches the wall, memories of Joanie flooded his head.

Prince Evan stood in the middle of the wrecked throne room. His tears running down his face. He bowed his head down, the sword clattered to the ground.

Natasha laughed as Tony tried to win in a arm wrestling match against Bucky. She stood against the wall. Steve laughed too, Lily chuckled quietly holding her daughter close to her chest. Tears ran down her face.

*Flashback*

She screamed, and Sam ran towards her. "JOANIE!!!" Prince Evan sat to the side he held his fiance's hand. The attack was quick and painful. The wolf tribe took a lot of innocent people. Joanie placed a hand on Sam's cheek. "S-sam, I-I love you s-so much. D-Don't forget." Joanies hand went slack. "Joanie?" Sam grabbed her face tears streaming down his face. Joanie was dead, she's never going to come back. Sam screamed.

Evan Sat by his fiance' s side, her breathing laboured. A strange object through her stomach. She smiled, with the last bit of her strength she squeezed his hand not needing to speak to tell him that she loved him. Her eyes closed. In the background Evan could hear Sam screaming. He stood up, and stumbled towards the wall. Not only had he just lost his mother, and the love of his life, but he just lost his sister too.

*Flashback over*

Natasha went outside, seeing Sam against the wall she sat beside him wordless. She placed her hand on his back and let him cry the pain he was feeling.

Evan tried to straighten up the throne room. His eyes held shame and despair. Finally he was too tired  to clean up anymore, and collapsed to the floor sobs raking his body.

How will they get on without her
-----------------------------
So there was the epilogue for the alternative universe...I might make a book out of this later but probably not...

Sorry this took so long to update...I've very...lost...but I'm starting to get the writing bug back...once again thank you all for the support.

Love

Madison Valdez