Jetlagged

Shawn was just back home from tour. You just went to take a quick bath and returned to see Shawn sleeping on the couch with a half-eaten granola bar in his hand. You mentally awed though u were a little upset of the fact that you wouldn't be able to spend time with now as you both were supposed to.

You took his half-eaten granola bar and gobbled it up. You put a blanket on him, sat beside him and switched on the television. 'The Notebook' was on television. You watched the movie as you heard his soft snores. You giggled a little. He was really adorable when he slept.

After about an hour you felt a pair of eyes stare at you...

"Hey princess" Shawn said groggily.

"Hey baby, how was the tour?" You asked him.

"It was so good, the fans are incredible. They've been so supportive lately.But to be honest I felt a little empty" He said.

"Awe, why baby boo?" You said pouting.

"Because I left a piece of my heart back home with you" He said smiling.

"Mhmm cheesy" You said and giggled.

"I'm just saying keep doing what you're doing. You're good at it" He said.

"You mean taking care of the house?" You asked him.

"No... I mean yeah.... I was talking about you running your fingers through my hair... It feels good" He said shutting his eyes again.

"Really Shawn?" You asked.

"Mhmm" He mumbled.

You massaged his scalp for few minutes. Meanwhile Shawn dozed off.... Again.....

"Shawn" You said poking his cheek, but he was long gone.....

A/N: Shawn looks like an angel when he's sleeping....ASDFHJKL I'M DROOLING RN WHY ARE  SOME PEOPLE SO PERFECT?? AGGHH IMMA SHUT UP NOW AND IMMA GO EXECUTE MYSELF... BYE WORLD...

ONE MORE THING !! IF YOU LIKE THE IMAGINE PLEASE VOTE ON IT

~May xx