Conversation Starter

It was your physics class. As a matter of fact you hated physics but your crush, Shawn being in this class was the reason why you were here. 

Gradually, the class started and Shawn sat two seats in front of you. You couldn't pretty much see the white board, Shawn being a giraffe but you obviously didn't complain at least you could see him.

Just then the physics teacher said: "How many off you don't have the book?" 

As soon as he did a few hands rose up, including Shawn. You were least interested in the class so you fiddled with your pencil. 

"Uhm, Y/N come, share your book with Shawn." you heard your physics teacher said out of nowhere. 

You simply stared at him, confused. 

"Do you have any problem?" he said.

"Uh, no sir." you said and went to Shawn. 

YOU WERE SITTING NEXT TO YOUR CRUSH! THIS WAS A REAL MOMENT TO FANGIRL ASDFGHJKL.

The class again, begun and you couldn't simply stop blushing. 

"You have a nice smile." Shawn said. 

"Thank you." you replied without any delay. "I don't get that a lot."

His reply was a small curve that sets everything straight.

Now you totally couldn't help but blush. Obviously, we don't hear our crushes compliment us every day. 

After the longest and possibly the sweetest forty-five minutes of your life the class ended and you started packing your stuff.

"Uhm, Y/N Mind giving me your number?" Shawn said.

"Uh-oh yes..."

A/N

Well, IK this is not a good one but I just hadn't updated in like years. 

THIS IS A REAL LIFE INCIDENT Y'ALL!!!

Vote/Comment <3

Love you all.

~Daisy xox