The Music Of Love

Your P.O.V.

I lay my fingers on the keys while his fingers wrapped around mine.

It gave me a kind of feeling that people write novels about.

My heart beat faster than the tempo of the song, louder than the melody.

The keys were black and white but with him they seemed to appear in a million colours.

It was just a few steps away from realism, somewhere in the world of magic. The lyrics that escaped his lips were like some sort of incantation, luring me into a whole new world. A world of true love. A world I was completely unfamiliar with.

It was crazy what he was doing to me and what was even crazier is that he was oblivious to it.

What was unfortunate was that the piano had keys but it couldn't listen to the beauty it unlocked.

His P.O.V.

She lay her fingers on the keys, giving me a brief glance. I smiled a little and lay my fingers on hers.

As we proceeded I felt something unusual.

My fingers never missed a beat but my heart did.

I immediately drew my attention back to the song. I sang a little, while looking at her by the corner of my eye. The song was beautiful but the only beauty that had my attention was hers.

I realised that I was falling for her. Her exquisiteness was absolutely alluring.

Playing the instrument had never been so amazing before. It seemed like the only thing that made me happy besides music was her.

It was crazy what she was doing to me and what was even crazier is that she was oblivious to it.

Surely I was a student of Hogwarts but surprisingly she was better at casting spells.

A/N: First off, We're really sorry for not updating in ages. We're very busy with school and exams and coping up with studies and writing is kinda hard. Secondly, Shawn is turning 18 in just 32 days !! And it's hard to cope with that too :'( He's still a kid. Thirdly and lastly, if you like this imagine please vote/ comment , the usual.

~ May xx