TFP Soundwave X Blind!Human!reader

This was requested by HoneybeeAutobee!!!
Hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

You were currently roaming the halls of the Nemesis with Soundwave, your crush, you two were walking in silence, you couldn't see him, but you could hear him walking closer to you, probably trying to make sure if you get to close to a wall he can move you out of the way. You were blind, ever since you were younger. You wish that you could see, so that you can see Soundwave for once. Unaware to you, while you were thinking you were about to walk straight into a wall, Soundwave saw this, and used on of his tentacles to pick you up. You squeaked when you were pulled from your thought suddenly. "What was that for Soundwave?!" you asked angrily. "You were about to walk into a wall," he said with several different voices", I can't allow you to get hurt." You sighed. "Sorry Sounders, I didn't mean to snap at you." you said. "It is quite alright Y/n." Soundwave said. Wait, those weren't recorded, i don't remember that voice. You heard someone chuckling, you then found out, that the chuckling, and the voice came from.... SOUNDWAVE!!!! "Uh, Soundwave, I didn't know that you could talk, in your own voice." I stated "Well, I know that we have been friends, for months, so I decided that I could trust you, and i must confess something to you Y/n." Soundwave stated, I nodded and said "Go, on." I felt Soundwave shift. "Y/n, over these past months, I have grown fond of you to where I like you, no, I love you, so much even." Soundwave stated nervously . I stood frozen. Soundwave, likes me? I asked myself. I heard Soundwave sigh sadly. "I understand if you don't like me back Y/n." He said. "Soundwave, I....I love you too, a lot actually, I have for a while now." I felt a pair of cold metallic lips kiss my lips, i felt my eyes go wide, then slowly close. I felt Soundwave smirk, while kissing me. We parted. I caught my breath. "Y/n, would you like to become my girlfriend?" Soundwave asked. I smiled and said," I would love too."

Wow, that was short, but sweet. I hope you guys liked it.

Please Vote, Share, or Comment, and tell me what you thought of this One-Shot!!!