Leaving | Tf Bayverse Optimus Prime x Human!reader

This is requested by Candygirl3473

Enjoy!

You looked up at Optimus with wide teary eyes. "What do you mean your leaving?" you asked. He sighed and crouched down to your level. "Y/n, I know this is hard. Its hard for me to leave you. but I must. I do not want you to get hurt because me." He said and rubbed circles on your cheek with a digit. You closed your eyes and tears fell down your cheeks. "I don't want you to get hurt though." you said and looked up at him with teary y/c/e. He smiled softly and brushed away a tears from your cheek. "I won't. I promise." He then looked up at the sky. "If you ever miss me. Look up at the stars and think of one as my soul." He said then looked back down at you with soft optics. You nodded and hugged his digit. "I love you Optimus." He smiled and leaned down and kissed the top of your head. "I love you too, Y/n." He said and stood up and slowly took his digit from you and stepped back and activated his ankle thrusters and took off into the sky. You watched him leave tears slowly falling down your cheeks. Every night you would look up at the stars and think of one as his soul. One day you knew that he would return, your lover would return.

Im sorry for not updating earlier, I had lots of things going on. I hope that you enjoyed!