Bayverse Decepticons X Child Reader

Requested by Rosepetals28

I decided to make the reader a girl, enjoy!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQnC1UHBvWA 

_______________________________________________________________

"You can't catch me!" A young girl squealed as she ran through the halls her bare feet hitting the cool metal floor while she ran.

A man chased after her, his eyes a bright blood red color and his hair was gray and messy. A smile stretched across his scarred lips as he chased after the young girl.

"Oh yes I will!" He chortled happily as he got closer and closer to the young girl.

When she was close enough he grabbed her by her waist and lifted her off the ground and held her close to his chest.

"Gotcha sweetspark!" He chuckled smiling down at the girl. She giggled and wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"You got me daddy!" She cheered. The man smiled and leaned close to her face before pecking her nose, causing her to giggle.

"I love you Y/n. Remember that."

"I love you too daddy!"

"This is so cute!" Someone squealed, the two looked over to see a man much shorter than the girls father. He had bright red hair that was nicely styled and matched his red and black clothes.

"Hi uncle Knocky!" She greeted grinning at said mech.

He smiled at the young girl. "Hello Y/n. Lord Megatron." He greeted back, while bowing to his leader and his daughter.

"Greetings Knockout. What is it that you need?" The man, who Knockout addressed as Megatron, said placing his daughter back on the ground.

"I came to talk about the 'you know what.'" Knockout replied. Megatron's smile turned into a frown when he replied to is question.

"Oh... Y/n, why don't you go find Soundwave? Okay? He may let you play with the twins and Ravage."

"Okay daddy! Bye daddy and Uncle Knocky!" She yelled to them as she ran off to go find the silent masked mech.

Megatron sighed, his once happy red eyes now filled with sadness as he watched his daughter run off. Knockout placed a servo on the older man's shoulder.

"We better go start working. Or we won't have much time left." Knockout said to Megatron, who could only answer with a nod.

The two walked down another hall, that lead to a workstation where many vehicons worked at, where they were building a large machine like object.

"Let us begin."

To be continued.......