Knockout x Cybertronian!Female!Autobot!reader

This was requested by Hellshadow13.
I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE OR THE SONG!!!

"Y/N!" yelled your site, Ratchet.
"Well, I guess that he must of found out." You said to Miko. "Ya think?!" She said. You heard the sound of running. You looked up and saw your Sire running down the hallway. You shrieked and stated running. Miko ran another direction trying not to get hit by the wrenches of doom. You were running until you ran into someone. "My paint job! Y/N you ruined my perfect paint job!!!" Your crush, Knockout yelled. "I'm so..." Your sentence was cut off by you getting hit in the helm by a wrench. You then blacked out upon impact.

You woke up to seeing a bright light. "That's it. Follow the light." Said Sire. "Not something good to say in this kind of situation Sire." You said. Your Sire growled. You glared at him. But then stopped glaring at him. When he pulled out a wrench. "Knockout is waiting for you outside of Med-bay." Your Sire said. You gulped and blushed a light blue. Knockout's waited for me? You thought to yourself. "Sweetspark are you alright?" Your Sire asked. "Oh, y-yeah I'm fine." You said. He glared at you. Before he could say anything Knockout burs into Med-bay, he immediately ran over to you and hugged you, then he did the most unexpected thing ever. He kissed you right on your lips. You felt your optics widen. You felt yourself blush, which you bet that put blueberries to shame. He parted from you. "K-Knockout, what was that for?" You asked while stuttering. "Because I love ya Y/N. I have for a while now." Knockout replied. You saw a wrench fly and hit Knockout on his head. " YOU FRAGGING GLITCH!!! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY SPARKLING!!!" Your Sire yelled while he started chasing him. You laughed as you need Knockout yell,"I'll see you around Sweetspark!"

Lol, the wrenches of doom!!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed that request.
I know it's short.
PEACE OUT!!!!