TFG1 Starscream X Skywarp X Thundercracker

This was requested by GrootsGirl2000
Hope that you guys enjoy!!

Three little seeker sparklings were running around playing with each other or tackling each other. The eldest of the trine was a red, white, and blue seekerling named, Starscream. The second oldest was a blue, and white seekerling named, Thundercracker or T.C. Then there was the youngest seekerling that was purple, black, and white named Skywarp. The trine were always together, never separated from each other. Starscream and Thundercracker ran at each other and started to play fight, Skywarp stood of to the side watching, until Starscream pulled him into the fight. They play fought until their carrier told them that it was time to come in.
Teen years:
The trine stood next to each other standing tall and proud as they waited to see the gladiators fight, they heard about one of the strongest gladiators named, Megatronus. The trine was finally old enough to watch gladiators fight. They were all excited. When they finally got into the arena they watched in awe as the gladiators fought to the death. They cheered for Megatronus when it was his turn. Megatronus defeated 3 opponents, in about an hour. They were amazed at how strong he was. When they were going to leave, Starscream felt someone tap his shoulder, he stopped and turned around to see Megatronus. His younger brothers stopped too, so that they could see why there brother stopped and looked back, and had awe and excitement on there faceplates. The trine and the gladiator talked for sometime, until they had to go.
Adult years:
War had began and the trine had joined Megatron (Megatronus) and became Decepticons. The trine fought and argued together multiple times, late on Starscream became second-in-command of the Decepticons. The younger brothers became jealous, but just went with it. Thundercracker became a great warrior, and a loyal servant to Megatron. Skywarp found out about his powers to teleport, and also became a loyal servant. Starscream almost always got on Megatron's bad side, and almost got killed by him several times. The trine were starting to slowly fall apart, but they always came back to being close, not wanting to break there sibling bond. One thing that changed was that they weren't the same on the outside, but in the inside they were always the same, a seeker trine.

Omg that took a while.
Well, hope that you guys enjoyed it!!
PEACE OUT!!