TFP Megatron x Human!reader

This was requested by TransformersRules
Hope that you guys enjoy it!!

You looked down at the picture in your hands of you and your ex lover, Megatron. You felt tears well up in your eyes as you remembered all of the good times and all of the bad, but that all ended when you saw something that had changed your life.

~Flashback~

You walked down the halls of the Nemesis as you walked down to your and Megatron's shared room. You smiled as you thought about what you had gotten for Megatron as a present, two tickets to his favorite band concert. You were so happy, and nervous, you were worried that he wouldn't like it, and not want to go. You smiled as you came to your shared room with the Warlord. You used the smaller door that was installed for you, you came in and said,"Hey Megatron, you won't believe what I had got for you." you said, but stopped walking as you saw Megatron kissing Archnid, your eyes widened, Megatron broke the kiss between him and the female bot, as his optics widened,"Y/n, its not what it looks like." He stated, you felt tears well up in your eyes," How dare you, after all we've been through, you decide to go and do something else behind my back!" You yelled.You threw the tickets at them and said,"Enjoy your new girlfriend, how about you take her to the concert." you said, while tears were streaming down your face. You ran out of the room, while tears were streaming down your face. You heard footsteps then you felt someone grab you, you looked up and saw Megatron. "Y/n I'm sorry, please forgive." Megatron said. Your eyes narrowed, as more tears fell."This was the second time, I gave you one more chance and you blew it. How can I forgive?" You said with venom laced in your voice. "Were done Megatron." you said. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Megatron's face. He had a look of disbelief, and sadness. He put you down as you walked away, trying to find Soundwave, and ask him to groundbridge you home. You and the Warlord's relationship, was done for.

Megatron POV:
I watched as the one that I loved and that I betrayed, walk away. I could see his/her tears. I wouldn't blame them for crying, I messed. I made them cry once again. I'm a fragging glitch. I ruined our relationship. They should be mad at me, I messed up big time. I just wish that I could keep my servos to myself. But no, I had to go and make-out with Archnid, and make the love of my life, walk away, heartbroken. I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry.

3rd POV:
You walked over to Soundwave, and tapped his pede. He turned his head and looked down at you, a question mark appering on his facemask. "It was Megatron." You said to him. He nodded as a sad face appeared on his screen. You smiled and said,"I will miss you too Sounders." He nodded, he knew that you wanted to go home, so he put in your home coordinates. You smiled sadly and said,"Bye, Soundwave, if you want to, you can tell the others." He nodded. You smiled sadly, and turned back around, and walked through the groundbridge, into your house.

~Present~

You had tears streaming down your face. I miss him, but he cheated on me twice, at least some of the Decepticon's come to visit in their holoforms. You sighed, as you heard someone knock on your door. You walked over to the door and opened it, and there in front of you, was Megatron. You stared at him, eyes wide, as more tears fell. "Y/n, I came to apologize, I shouldn't have done that to you, I was a fool. I just hope that you could forgive me." He said, as you saw small tears well up in his holoforms red eyes. You smiled softly, and said," I do forgive you, but I want to be just friends for now, and maybe we might be able to become more. Okay?" Megatron nodded, and smiled softly, as he hugged you. You might not be in a relationship, but you were going to give him another chance.

Well, that was long.
I hope that you guys enjoyed it!
PEACE OUT!!!