TFA Longarm/Shockwave x Traitor!Cybertronian!Female!reader

This was requested by heavenandhell93

Warning: Sadness, feels, gore, and death

You hung in your chains, as you felt energon trickle down your form. The Autobots found out that you were a traitor, so you were tortured, and questioned, but you were to stubborn and never answered. Your eyes dim, as you stared at the floor. You were going through memories that you remembered. You slightly smiled as you remembered all the times you and your sparkmate spent together, you sparkmate was none other than Shockwave. You missed him. You were sent out on a mission a couple days after you spark-boned with him. You blocked off the bond to protect him. You heard someone come into the prison. You looked up and saw your torturer. "Time for your execution Y/n." He told you emotionless. He opened your cell and unlocked your cuffs, and attached stasis cuffs around your wrists, and led you out.

You arrived to execution platform. They were going to decapitate you. But you didn't care. Why? Because at least it would be quick and painless. "Y/n, you are charged with betrayal, and murder. Do you have any last words?" Ultra Magnus asked you. "Just three sentences. One, I never will regret being a Decepticon. Two, I hope that you get defeated by Megatron, Ultra Magnus. And three, that I wish my sparkmate, to not worry about me anymore, and that I will see him once he offlines." You said. You heard Ultra Magnus growl curses. "One!" You offlined your optics, as you heard the sword be picked up. "Two!" You ex-vented, and whispered to yourself," I will love you forever Shockwave." "Three!" And all went silent, as the sword came down on your neck cables.

Shockwave POV:

"Shockwave, I am sorry but something happened to Y/n on her mission. Please come with me." I heard Megatron say to me, as my energon ran cold. I got up and followed him. We entered a room, and I saw a sheet over someone, until I recognized the servo that was not covered. I felt my one optic widen and fill with coolant, as I slowly approached the table. I grabbed the servo of my sparkmate. No... Y/n, why did it have to be you? I let the coolant fall down my face-plate, as I felt my spark slightly hum as it tried to get its other half to respond, to its plea. "I love you Y/n. I wish that you never went on that mission." I said as mourned my spark-mates death.

I know its sad.

I made this during school.

I am sorry for my slow updates.

PEACE OUT!!!