Transformers Armada Starscream x Alexis

This was requested by GrootsGirl2000.
Hope you enjoy it!!

Alexis POV:
I quietly walked out of the Autobot's base, trying my best not to wake anybody. I finely was able enough to sneak away to go and see Starscream. Me and Starscream have been secretly meeting each other for about a week now. We have been friends for a while now, and I actually think that I'm starting to develop a crush on him. I might have to confess to him my feelings to see if he has the same feelings, too. I started to walk to our meeting spot, when all of a sudden I felt myself be picked up. I gasped and looked up to see my crush,Starscream. I lightly blushed," I thought that you weren't going to meet up today." Starscream said. I wiped, while running the back of my neck. "Sorry, I was trying to get out of base and trying not to wake up the others." I heard him chuckle. I blushed again.

Starscream POV:
I looked at Alexis as she blushed. She looked so cute, and innocent looking. He could never admit it, but he had a crush on Alexis, but he was Cybertronian and she was a human,bit he didn't care. He loved her, and so he was going to confess to her. "Alexis, I have to confess something to you. I-I've known you for a while now, and I was wondering if you would like to become my girlfriend?" I asked. I looked down at Alexis, I watched as her eyes widened. She probably doesn't love me back. "Starscream, I would love to become your girlfriend, because I have also become to love you, too." She said to me. She-she loves me. I can't believe it. I'm so happy. I picked her up and held her close to my chassis, trying to keep warm with the warmth of my spark. I laid down and placed her over my sparkchamber. "I love you, Alexis." I said to her. "I love you too, Starscream." She replied. As me and her fell into recharge, I sighed happily knowing that Alexis, was now my lover.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.
PEACE OUT!!!