TFP Megatron X Prime! CybertronianReader

This was requested by chicathechicken4445 

___________________________________________________________________

No one's POV:

Two Cybertronians stood by the mouth of a cave, one of them a tall red, blue, and silver mech whose posture was calm but alert, while a femme/mech that was smaller than him stood beside him. Her/His armor a beautiful/handsome y/a/c that shined brightly as the sun beamed down on there frame.

The older mech looked down at a device that he held in his black servo. "The energon signal seems to be coming from in there." He stated looking down at the smaller bot beside him. They looked up at him and a small smile tugged at there lip-plates. "You scared Optimus?" They teased smirking.

"No. I am just worried for your safety Y/n." He replied, his optics filled with worry and concern for his younger sibling. The younger sibling rolled his/her optics. "I'll be fine OP. I'll keep my comm-link on, so just in case we get separated, okay?" "Okay."

The two walked into the cave, the younger bot followed after the older mech. Optimus was looking down at the device in his servos, his attention focused on something other than his brother/sister. The femme/mech smiled and snuck away quietly, walking into a part of the cave that she was ordered to meet him at.

The younger sibling stood in the cave, tapping their pede against the ground as they waited. "I see that you came." A deep gruff voice said, as a tall silver mech entered the cave where she/he was.

Your POV:

You turned to see the large silver mech walk in, a smile forming as you walked up to him. His arms opened for you and you embraced him burying your face plate into his neck. His arms snaked around your waist pressing you close to him. "I missed you Y/n." He muttered nuzzling your neck lovingly.

"I missed you to Megs." You smiled pressing a quick kiss to fore helm as the two of you separated. A smirk on his lips, leaning down closer to your level he pressed his helm to yours. "Did Optimus follow you?"

"No." You replied to his question. His smirk grew. "Good." He purred as he kissed you roughly and eagerly. You wrapped your arms around his neck pressing yourself closer to him.

Tonight was going to be a long night.