TFP Breakdown x Cybertronian!Female!reader

This was requested by shooter01

hope you guys enjoy it!!

You were currently in an escape pod, that was heading towards a planet called Earth. You were in stasis because the pod you were in was a long distance pod.

2-4 hours later:

You awoke to feeling your pod land, hard. You groaned," Stupid Autobots, stupid war, and stupid pod." you mumbled. You opened up the pod and stepped out, you scanned the area and saw very weird tall things that surrounded you. You decided to walk around for a bit.

You were certain that you lost. "Can this day get any worse?!" you yelled angrily. "Decepticon!! Get her!" You started to run. You heard the Autobots running after you. You heard a ground bridge in front of you open up. You stopped, so did the Autobots, then out walked none other than Breakdown, Megatron, Starscream, and Vehicon troopers. You sighed in relief. "Y/n, your here!" said Breakdown. Next thing you know you were pulled into an embrace with your sparkmate, Breakdown. You looked up, and gently kissed his chin. He chuckled. "Hey lovebirds we have Autobot's to deal with. Breakdown looked down at you. ~I'm glad that you came back to me.~ Breakdown said through the bond. ~I am too.~ you said.

I know it was short. Well, hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!

i dont own the picture or music they belong to there rightful owners.

PEACE OUT!!!