Soldier|| RID Optimus X Human Reader

Requested by MangaMartine

Image: http://img05.deviantart.net/a742/i/2014/351/d/d/rid__optimus_prime_by_evelynism-d8a8f8h.jpg

________________________________________________________________

Russell sat outside of the diner that his dad had put in the junkyard along with many other 'treasures' that he has been collecting.

Russell sighed his eyes were trained on a photo of a young woman/male with (hair color) hair and bright (eye color) eyes. He stood beside her/him, along with his dad on the other side of her/him.

"I miss you bro/sis." He uttered before he slipped the picture back into his pocket. He rubbed away the tears that were starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

You had left about 9 months ago to join the military. And oh how much he missed you. He missed your teasing and you always ruffling his hair up every morning. He missed you.

"Hey, you okay?" A familiar voice asked as a red mech approached the young boy.

Russell nodded, forcing a smile onto his lips. "Yeah. Just been thinking."

"You thinking about Y/n again?"

His smile faded into a frown.

"Yeah."

"I miss her too. Heck, everyone misses her/him. Especially Optimus." Sideswipe said while looking over at the tall red and blue mech who was currently talking to Ratchet.

"I know. I still can't believe that Y/n and him are dating." Russell looked over at the large mech as well, thinking about the time when Optimus confessed to her/him. In-front of everyone!

Sideswipe chuckled softly. "Yeah. It's hard to believe that boss-bot asked her/him."

"Yeah."

"Who confessed to who?" A familiar voice asked from behind the two.

The young boy whirled around his eyes wide. "Y/n!" He yelled before jumping into your awaiting arms. You embraced your younger brother as he wrapped his arms around your neck and burying his face into your shoulder.

"Hey there Rusty." You muttered, smiling as you rubbed his back.

"I missed you."

You chuckled. "I missed you too. It's good to see you."

Russell got out of your arms and smiled up at you, his cheeks not tear-stained and his eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Y/n?"

You looked over to where the voice came from and saw a man in his mid twenties to early thirties with jet black hair and bright blue eyes standing 3 meters away from you.

"Hello Optimus." You greeted before you ran up to him and jumped into his arms. His arms wrapped around your waist holding you close to him.

"Your back." He whispered, shocked to see you back so soon.

"Yep."

"I missed you so much sweetspark."

"I missed you too."

(Sorry for it being so short.)